Instant Sell Prices !!

• Is the difference between the 'Value' and the 'Instant Sell' price usually that high?? never really noticed before....

Messi = 48p
    Neymar = 41p
    Ronaldo - 57p

suppose the good thing about this is it encourages traders to keep their shares.

• Spread prices is a bit of a hot topic at the moment as there seems to be little consistency on the spread applied, but a general rule of thumb is that it is around 3% of cost which obviously translates to a higher spread on the more expensive players, lower down the index it will only be a few pence

• Yeh you really want to avoid Instant Selling, that was my worst mistake i made when i joined having no patients jumping from one play to another IS'ing players when i thought i seen a better option, a bigger pull of players helps this, as only had 7-10 when i started so got bored quick, now with a larger poll, theres always someone in that pool of players thats rising or PB

• @AndyP32 - spread prices in absolute terms are next to useless. Neymars spread is 3.5%, Messi is 5% and Ronaldo is a whopping 6.5%. Kanes is 3% by the by.

Is that high? You're damn right it is, all 4 of those players sat at 3% for a long time until a few weeks ago. 3% is pretty much the benchmark, few beat it, many many players come in higher. Ronny is likely to be the highest on the index at 6.5% but I haven't checked. But yes it is designed to stop the rot at the top end of the market.

Just perusing the increase list on the squad... Helder Costa 6.2%, Morgan Gibbs White 6.67 (we have a winner!!) etc. They are high to stop flipping once the instant sell on IPOs is activated.

Ignoring IPO players then. Damien Da Silva 6.3%, Kwoon Chang 5.2%, Ivan Mercano 6% etc. etc. etc.

My point is that the spreads of the top end of the market, apart from Ronny, aren't that bad and there is a lot of misinformation being 'spread' (pun intended).

The squad consistently has horrific spreads and I guarantee that FI makes more of those players than they do off the top boys, not even close.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.