Spreads

• Looks to me that some of the premium player spreads have tightened in the last couple of hours, Kane and Havertz being a good example.

Is it really us traders putting in money, what could be the prompt or does LP1 have a different role now?

• @Harford-is-God LP1 freeing up money for people to put on bids?

• I think people are also cancelling bids and putting them back in a bit higher. I’ve had bids sat across a fair few players with high spreads and nobody has been tempted to sell, therefore increasing a bit on the players I want and still see good value at a smaller spread. It might seem slightly odd bidding against yourself but the sell prices really don’t represent the value of a lot of players so unsurprisingly people aren’t selling.

• It would be good if we could have some kind of indicator/notification of highest bids rising/falling.

Seems kind of pointless to go any higher than the current bids when potential sellers probably don’t notice

• at some point we will be able to see the whole queue, just like betfair. it'll be one of their stages of rolling out full order books

• @NewUser132706 said in Spreads:

at some point we will be able to see the whole queue, just like betfair. it'll be one of their stages of rolling out full order books

Yeah i think this is crucial to the sell order side and i reckon this what the Nasdaq software will display