Cmon Rashers

• 0_1595021268092_upload-1bbe03d6-a2fb-4bc6-a8a7-60c0ea2567a2

• @Advinculas-Index
    Nice, I see his Market price and IS is rising nicely.
    Wish I had topped up 😆

• @King-Fergus

Ive just replied to one of his tweets just so he is aware of his remit

• Bacon Rashers back in the game 🙌🏻 🥓

• He's back baby!

• Great to see this! I did say his boost in form is just around the corner about 10 days ago and to invest straight away. Glad to see it’s all paying off 🥳 well done to all holders, old and new, keeping the faith. I still believe he will be the best left winger in world - he’s English and plays for United - win win for us all!! 👍🏼

• @Sol said in Cmon Rashers:

Great to see this! I did say his boost in form is just around the corner about 10 days ago and to invest straight away. Glad to see it’s all paying off 🥳 well done to all holders, old and new, keeping the faith. I still believe he will be the best left winger in world - he’s English and plays for United - win win for us all!! 👍🏼

you also said, four days ago ...

"Don’t really care anymore, just want to sell up ASAP."

🤣🤷‍♂️

• @Sol said in Cmon Rashers:

Great to see this! I did say his boost in form is just around the corner about 10 days ago and to invest straight away. Glad to see it’s all paying off 🥳 well done to all holders, old and new, keeping the faith. I still believe he will be the best left winger in world - he’s English and plays for United - win win for us all!! 👍🏼

First couple games back he was defo rusty. Lethargic even. But last couple games he started to really look slick and dangerous. Yesterday wasn’t that surprising. But what was quite pleasant, was his PB scoring. He generally relies on MB, but more and more he is pinging it around and building the passes nicely. If he becomes more of a playmaker over time, that will only improve his PB scores. 💪🏻

• @johnboywalker ..and for the right price, which I have in mind, I will be. Only a moron would not plan a profitable exit route.