Exporting to Excel

• Is there a way to export your portfolio or the markets etc to Excel?

I have tried to highlight it and copy and paste, but that did not work, it comes out in a funky fortmat. I can't see an export button either.

• It should be so much easy to export to excel.

I copy my portfolio and the paste using the uncode text function. This imports everything vertically into excell. Then you need to design a macro to display the data horizontally, then you need to sort or filter the data to take out all the empty lines. As I say it’s convoluted and really should be much easier.

• @Number5 you can download your transactions as a .csv file from the website, then filter out the sells and divs if that helps.

• @Number5 said in Exporting to Excel:

Is there a way to export your portfolio or the markets etc to Excel?

I have tried to highlight it and copy and paste, but that did not work, it comes out in a funky fortmat. I can't see an export button either.

1.) Click the account logo next to 'Deposit'

0_1595046911849_Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 05.34.51.png

2.) Click 'Transaction Summary' from the 'Your Activity' section.

0_1595046979490_Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 05.35.50.png

3.) Underneath all of the boxes showing you your ins and outs there's a 'Download CSV' option.

0_1595047122805_Screen Shot 2020-07-18 at 05.37.05.png

CSV files can be opened by just about every spreadsheet software or notepad if need be. The system has a small bug though where it only lets you download the file in 3 month chunks. If you change the date period to longer than 3 months, it still only gives you 3 months worth of data... You can still get all of the data, you just need to download several times changing the dates along the way to get different 3 month periods. Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, etc.

• Amazing...cheers guys I will give this a go!

It should really be so much easier than having to go through this long winded approach.

• @Frank-Mole-Pepys haven't tried this put can you then not just transpose it?