Step right up! Going cheap!

• Figured I would do a run down of some players I think are excellent value currently and ones I think will certainly increase by at least 50%

Don't hold any of them and have no money to deposit, so fill your boots on my behalf and ,I don't know, give a percentage of your winnings to a charity of your choice.

Jerome Onguene - Red Bull Salzburg. Buy price 64p, Sell price 35p. Would say if you can get for 55p and below, you have got yourself a good deal. Been linked with a number of clubs, he also has the added bonus that RB Leipzig (RasenballSport Leipzig, no relation 🤔) seem to hoover up the best talent. A pacey, tall defender who is only 22. One for the transfer brigade

Phillips Sandler. Man city. 43p(18p). Just returned to Man City after a loan spell at Anderlecht. A product of the Ajax youth team is always a charm, and he also has the added bonus of an agent called Mino Raiola. 23 years old. Watch this space.

Toni Martinez. Famalicao. 41p(20p). Another 23 year old. Came from West Ham's u23 apparently.a forward who has managed to bag 9 goals and 5 assists in 30 games for his new club. A long term hold is advised on this one

Christophe Herelle. Nice. 47p(22p). Have held on and off but currently not holding. Hasn't had a great season with injuries and a shorter ligue 1, but pb AVG of 90 from 63 games is quality. Has won top defender 3 times and has just been placed up for sale, along with Cyprien. Previously linked to Newcastle if I remember right

• @Moukoko said in Step right up! Going cheap!:

Jerome Onguene - Red Bull Salzburg. Buy price 64p, Sell price 35p. Would say if you can get for 55p and below, you have got yourself a good deal. Been linked with a number of clubs, he also has the added bonus that RB Leipzig (RasenballSport Leipzig, no relation 🤔) seem to hoover up the best talent. A pacey, tall defender who is only 22. One for the transfer brigade

Been snapping up Onguene over the past few months, fantastic prospect.

• @Moukoko and Toni Martinez scores for Famalicao!