the most undervalued players on the index?

• @Stevo said in the most undervalued players on the index?:

Just seen hannes wolf has signed for borrusia monchengladbach on loan. Great stats for salzburg and was looking promising for leipzig before he got a bad injury last year. They are also in the champions league. One to watch!

Interesting i have 600 of him so thats a pleasant surprise

• @Advinculas-Index said in the most undervalued players on the index?:

Neves could be under-priced at the moment, im not sure whether his role has been tweaked slightly but to win 2 PBs in the last 8 days all on the back of just 1 assist indicates that he is capable of a hefty yield over the next 3 years (12% in the last 8 days)
    He seems to stay on for the full 90 fairly regularly as well, probably because Wolves dont tend to blow teams away so nuno likes to keep him on i suspect.

He is 23 and bound to be linked to one of the top tier clubs in the next couple of years i suspect.

Currently £1.90

Agree with this, but then I would do since hes one of my bigger holds. Have already seen him linked to Liverpool. Wouldn't mind a spate of MB in this regard, but for me Wolves is just fine. EL again. Big fish, smaller pond. As you say, 90 minutes most weeks. Great age. Euros. Matrix friendly without even being a cross monster so highly likely to always be matrix friendly. When you look at the prices of some young ish players, built largely on the promise of being a PB hold some day, then u have to say that yes, Neves appears very good value

• Hard to look past keepers when it comes to value. When I set my port to quantity of shares it is fairly well dominated by our clovenhooved begloved friends...

Outside of them, I can see value all across the market. In-terms of my bigger holds (which is more based upon ME opportunity than genuine preference in my buying of late), i have gone bigger than my standard small=holds on the following:

Walderschmidt
    Zeneli
    Smith-Rowe
    Hannes Wolf
    Marquinios
    Atal
    Terrier
    E Palacios
    Maina
    Milenkovic-Savic
    Arnold
    Brekalo
    Dimata
    Kouame
    Loftus_cheek
    Ziyech
    Kamada
    Coutinio
    Sargent
    Gosens
    Guerro
    Yeboah
    Sanson
    Joveljic
    Sane
    Suso
    M Lopez
    Martial
    Neuhaus
    Nelson
    Mavidi
    Eriksen
    Giorgi
    Pjanic
    Rongier
    M Kean
    S Gomez
    Laimer
    Amiri
    Bouanga
    Grujic
    Elvedi
    Harit
    Serdar
    Isak
    Hakan
    Geiger
    Kovalenko
    Bennacer
    Hendrichs
    Ronldo
    Lazaro
    Martinelli
    Rebic
    R Periera
    Roca
    Oudin
    Tousart
    Beradi
    Castagne
    Stoger
    Brandt
    Uth
    Werner
    Reine-Adelide
    Weghorst
    Hagi
    Bardhi
    Santamaria
    Kolarov
    Kimmich

There are scores more - these are just the ones where I have had good offers accepted.

Value is all relative in a system where you can pay below market price, but stick to the basic principle of seeing good reason for a player to gain value by others seeing value in them, and it will be hard to go wrong

• hi there. now thats a list. you probably have more players than i do ( im on about 175) . just prefer diversification and helps tracking the highest bid. yeah my strategy is very much ME based now but only on players i have faith in.
    just counted. im on 24 from your list

• @Baydog said in the most undervalued players on the index?:

Hard to look past keepers when it comes to value. When I set my port to quantity of shares it is fairly well dominated by our clovenhooved begloved friends...

Outside of them, I can see value all across the market. In-terms of my bigger holds (which is more based upon ME opportunity than genuine preference in my buying of late), i have gone bigger than my standard small=holds on the following:

Walderschmidt
    Zeneli
    Smith-Rowe
    Hannes Wolf
    Marquinios
    Atal
    Terrier
    E Palacios
    Maina
    Milenkovic-Savic
    Arnold
    Brekalo
    Dimata
    Kouame
    Loftus_cheek
    Ziyech
    Kamada
    Coutinio
    Sargent
    Gosens
    Guerro
    Yeboah
    Sanson
    Joveljic
    Sane
    Suso
    M Lopez
    Martial
    Neuhaus
    Nelson
    Mavidi
    Eriksen
    Giorgi
    Pjanic
    Rongier
    M Kean
    S Gomez
    Laimer
    Amiri
    Bouanga
    Grujic
    Elvedi
    Harit
    Serdar
    Isak
    Hakan
    Geiger
    Kovalenko
    Bennacer
    Hendrichs
    Ronldo
    Lazaro
    Martinelli
    Rebic
    P Periera
    Roca
    Oudin
    Tousart
    Beradi
    Castagne
    Stoger
    Brandt
    Uth
    Werner
    Reine-Adelide
    Weghorst
    Hagi
    Bardhi
    Santamaria
    Kolarov
    Kimmich

There are scores more - these are just the ones where I have had good offers accepted.

Value is all relative in a system where you can pay below market price, but stick to the basic principle of seeing good reason for a player to gain value by others seeing value in them, and it will be hard to go wrong

Plenty of beauts there, even if u paid market price

• Maybe not "undervalued" but Mbappe is surely worth some serious investment short and long term? Sitting at £10.30 but with champs league restarting and they have a favorable draw plus long term he could be the man to replace Messi/Ronaldo?

• @Baydog

Thats a big old portfolio - whats you average no.of shares - you going BIG Don style ? But with good div earners

• Christ, noway I’d be able to manage a portfolio that big and time exit strategies well etc. FI must be full time job for you?

• @Baydog knew you’d bought a lot but wow, that’s some list. How do you keep track of this, I only have 14 players yet struggle if one moves in price!

• Rodri.
    Second highest PB scorer for Man City this year behind KDB with a 131 average
    Been a bit unlucky only picking up 4p in divs. Which was just down to luck more then anything else
    Posted his top 5 scores at City this season.
    And only just turned 24.
    Name should score well for MB

• @NewUser218220 Rodri is a typical Man City rotation ‘pain in the arse’ hold, and I do have him in my port.

He is a passing machine but is constantly in and out of the side! Wish Guardiola would just pick his strongest 11 every week.

I got shot of B Silva for that very reason. Gets taken off after 65 mins while racking up a 200 PB score. Infuriating.

• @JonesyFI-WH mate I was raging again last night. Jesus put in a really mediocre score and got 90 minutes. He was on 186 at half time last week and got subbed on the hour to be over taken by sterling with a hat trick. Similar thing has happened about 3 times recently. I'd swear he does it on purpose

• @JonesyFI-WH said in the most undervalued players on the index?:

@NewUser218220 Rodri is a typical Man City rotation ‘pain in the arse’ hold, and I do have him in my port.

He is a passing machine but is constantly in and out of the side! Wish Guardiola would just pick his strongest 11 every week.

I got shot of B Silva for that very reason. Gets taken off after 65 mins while racking up a 200 PB score. Infuriating.

That’s interesting becasue thats why i bought b silva 😂, imo is cheap to get a return when he does win pb and also could be a potential transfer of not playing enough.

• @MickTurbo yeah bloody Sod’s law mate! I’m tempted to ditch Rodri too but his spread is too wide at the moment.

Bearing in mind they will probably vote in the five sub rule next season Pep will be in his fucking element and kill tons of potential winning scores! 🙄

• @Tom77 not saying he’s a bad hold mate (will still get good scores and he’s very good for national team too) but just every time I saw the suave bald bastard in his trendy gear saunter over to the touch line I knew the fourth official would hold up the board with ‘20’ on it!!! Foot through telly job!

• @JonesyFI-WH said in the most undervalued players on the index?:

@Tom77 not saying he’s a bad hold mate (will still get good scores and he’s very good for national team too) but just every time I saw the suave bald bastard in his trendy gear saunter over to the touch line I knew the fourth official would hold up the board with ‘20’ on it!!! Foot through telly job!

I was watching loads of mids going up in price and just though bernado is looking cheap and is actually a very good footballer so happy to keep for long hold, can imagine the frustration though.

• @Chap said in the most undervalued players on the index?:

@Baydog

Thats a big old portfolio - whats you average no.of shares - you going BIG Don style ? But with good div earners

That list is probably only about a quarter of my port - but they are my larger than standard holds for one reason or another (mostly opportunity, as they have been off trend whilst I have been buying).

I have loads of solid holds in 50s, loads of youngsters in about the same, and then a load that people were offloading at knockdown prices in random numbers.. I have to say the regular small wins are enjoyable - if Rodri had beaten KDB I'd have taken a clean sweep of divs last night for the first time! Only amounted to about £15, but regular wins should all mount up

• @chaps1988 said in the most undervalued players on the index?:

Christ, noway I’d be able to manage a portfolio that big and time exit strategies well etc. FI must be full time job for you?

and @Highfields96 - I am actually set up for very low maintenance.. I don't really look at my port much day to day - only really when I am buying or selling (mainly when i have divs to spend..) I don't really track anything per se, I don't have FI on my phone so I go in via google just to look at who is up or down in the market, but I rarely look at my port unless I am trading..

• Have bought 1 share in Quagliarella. By my reasoning, if he scores 2 tonight, I could be in profit. Otherwise, I have lost 15p! I shall call him Quaggles!

• @Moukoko Giggety giggety for Quagmire!

I've just picked up Gikkety gikkety (Rafal Gikiewicz). One of a few not to have seen a rise since the GK announcement, moving to Augsburg on a free to take over the number 1 spot from Koubek who had a poor season.
    Only 37p, has a high PB score of 183 which he got last month.