Gollini

• Why would his price be going up today after the TOTM deadline? Doesn’t make sense. Could see lots of people flipped him this week due to good profit but why would he go up now?

• @Palmwa43 said in Gollini:

Why would his price be going up today after the TOTM deadline? Doesn’t make sense. Could see lots of people flipped him this week due to good profit but why would he go up now?

I take it you missed the announcement?

Starting from tomorrow (until 30/09/2020) keepers get 5p per clean sheet as part of the new enhanced IPDs.

Atalanta have 3 Serie A games left and at least 1 game in the Champions League against PSG.

Oh, and every fixture will be a gold day ...

• @johnboywalker Christ, yes I did miss the announcement. I check in everyday but couldn’t today and that’s the day of a new announcement 🤣
    Can’t they email everyone or something to draw your attention to it 🤷‍♂️

• @Palmwa43 If you have the app - you get a notification to your phone.

• @Number5 I do have the app on my mobile but didn’t get anything, having read it I shouldn’t complain, looks like a really good promotion 👍🏻

• @Palmwa43 get twitter and just follow FI. Its the only reason i have twitter or any social media for that matter. You wont miss anything ever again

• @Palmwa43 I got four notifications for it on my Android app - maybe they thought I had missed it because I was ISing players! Hoping I can buy back in for these tasty IPDs eventually

• I must admit, goalkeepers are now looking INCREDIBLE value.

Their category doesn't kick in till probably mid to end sept, but now you can get 5p PER GAME if they keep a clean sheet (within the first 30 days) as well as a shot for that elusive 5p TOTM dividend (Gollini looking good for this months 👍🏻)