A Feast of Football

• Wednesday 5 August

UEFA Europa League round of 16
    Copenhagen vs İstanbul Başakşehir (0-1), 18:55
    Shakhtar Donetsk vs Wolfsburg (2-1), 18:55
    Manchester United vs LASK (5-0)
    Internazionale Milano vs Getafe, Arena AufSchalke (one-off tie)

Thursday 6 August

Europa League round of 16
    Leverkusen vs Rangers (3-1), 18:55
    Sevilla vs Roma, MSV Arena (one-off tie), 18:55
    Basel vs Eintracht Frankfurt (3-0)
    Wolves vs Olympiacos (1-1)

Friday 7 August

UEFA Champions League round of 16
    Juventus vs Lyon (0-1)
    Manchester City vs Real Madrid (2-1)

Saturday 8 August

Champions League round of 16
    Bayern vs Chelsea (3-0)
    Barcelona vs Napoli (1-1)

Monday 10 August

Europa League quarter-finals
    LASK / Manchester United vs İstanbul Başakşehir / Copenhagen, Stadion Köln
    Internazionale Milano / Getafe vs Rangers / Leverkusen, Dusseldorf Arena

Tuesday 11 August

Europa League quarter-finals
    Wolfsburg / Shakhtar Donetsk vs Eintracht Frankfurt / Basel, Arena AufSchalke
    Olympiacos / Wolves vs Sevilla / Roma, MSV Arena

2020/21 Champions League preliminary round final

Wednesday 12 August

Champions League quarter-finals
    Atalanta vs Paris Saint-Germain, Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Thursday 13 August

Leipzig vs Atlético, Estádio José Alvalade

Friday 14 August

Napoli / Barcelona vs Chelsea / Bayern München, Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Saturday 15 August

Real Madrid / Manchester City vs Lyon / Juventus, Estádio José Alvalade

Sunday 16 August

Europa League semi-finals
    Olympiacos / Wolves / Sevilla / Roma vs LASK / Manchester United / İstanbul Başakşehir / Copenhagen, Stadion Köln

Monday 17 August

Europa League semi-finals
    Internazionale Milano / Getafe / Rangers / Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg / Shakhtar Donetsk / Eintracht Frankfurt / Basel, Dusseldorf Arena

Tuesday 18 August

Champions League semi-finals
    Leipzig / Atlético vs Atalanta / Paris Saint-Germain, Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica

Wednesday 19 August

Champions League semi-finals
    Real Madrid / Manchester City / Lyon / Juventus vs Napoli / Barcelona / Chelsea / Bayern München, Estádio José Alvalade

Friday 21 August

Europa League final, Stadion Köln

Sunday 23 August

Champions League final, Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica

• @deano The French League starts on the 23rd August as well

• So who do we think some of the stand out players are for these run of fixture's?

Diogo Jota has been very average in the premier league since it's return but has been prolific in the Europa campaign. I can see Wolves going all the way to the final and Jota being the standout player for them.

• Utd look to have the easiest path but initially I like Demirbay to enjoy himself vs Rangers. Of course Bayern stand out as being nailed on to progress, so are the safe bet at this stage. I suppose that makes Kimmich look like a great shout for multiple gold day divs rounded off by a very probable TOTM inclusion

• Had to finally dip into Messi. If Barca win the CL (big if with a tough draw) could easily rack up £1 in Divs in just one month

• @MickTurbo I wouldn't be so sure about Bayer L , they had a pretty poor end to the season and Rangers will be already have been back in competitive football.

I think they will probably go through but think it will be a draw or Rangers will beat them by the odd goal.

• @DW said in A Feast of Football:

So who do we think some of the stand out players are for these run of fixture's?

Diogo Jota has been very average in the premier league since it's return but has been prolific in the Europa campaign. I can see Wolves going all the way to the final and Jota being the standout player for them.

On his day Jota is unstoppable, he has fits and starts across the season and isn't consistent unfortunately, however he is still only 22/23. All of our European performances bar Braga (H) have been very good. Raul is another one worth looking at for IPDs as he is guarenteed to start each game with Jota/Neto/Podence and Adama vying for the 2 positions around him.

I'd also look at Boly, he's one of the first names on the teamsheet and a threat from corners. Can be picked up for around 30-35p at the moment if you're patient - one goal would get you a 33% return.