Milner first scorer tonight

• Buy Milner shares as he will score tonight

• With that level of certainty you'll make a lot more money lumping on at Betfair.

• @NewUser6515 - Well he did get an assist... so....

• Think it was a very lame and lazy way of trying to get a price hike, or maybe he's just a very funny guy, and we miss read the sarcasm lol

• After Liverpool have made roads into the CL final james Milner sits at 2-29 sell price which is less money than he’s ever been as a buy price on the index... maybe your from Liverpool has I’m told they all think there comedians there? Has telling people jokes that will cost them money I don’t personally find funny :-( and used 6500 you must be one of the first users too I guess?

• Haha best mildfielder in the world and we’ll see that when him and Henderson lift the trophy in May💯 my next tip will be Ryan sessengon as Fulham are playing Sunderland Friday who are bottom of the league and his shares are down 6p so will only go up

• @NewUser6515
    Sorry to burst your bubble , england will not win World Cup . They just just not good enough to be honest.
    You do know that championship players don’t count towards pb so even if he sessegon scores hat trick you won’t gain from pb . Doubt he would win mb unless he bangs in some record breaking amount of goals in one game

• The champions league m8 haha who cares about the World Cup the reds are going to Kiev

• Lol sorry mate read wrong , smoking too much last night . I apologise . Am not Liverpool fan but don’t mind them winning because I got nice dividend on mane and firminho . I actually hold zero salah

• When sessegnon signs for Liverpool or spurs next year after getting an England call up👀 you’ll make a lot on him aswell don’t you worry

• Your dad is bald.

• @Chicken-Badge don’t hate us because you ain’t us

• @NewUser143353 said in Milner first scorer tonight:

@Chicken-Badge don’t hate us because you ain’t us

I don’t hate you I just think Henderson and Milner ain’t on my FI shopping list!!! There’s 2 reasons why Liverpool are doing so well 1... Salah 2... there manager

• @Chicken-Badge ‘maybe your from Liverpool has I’m told they all think there comedians there.’ Get off your high horse mate, when Henderson lifts the cup you’ll eat your hat!

@Chicken-Badge ‘maybe your from Liverpool has I’m told they all think there comedians there.’ Get off your high horse mate, when Henderson lifts the cup you’ll eat your hat!

150,000 users and Milner came in about 4p less than he is now do the maths mate!!!! 400 futures divided by 150,000 I think that works out that for each 375 traders 1 future in Milner is held either that or your the bloke with the 400 and 149,999 people don’t hold any Milner futures I have never spoke to a Milner holder (well at least until now?)
    Or maybe your a troll or Jimmy Liddell? I think to be honest there’s been many a tv programs on subject of comedians and about Liverpool and attitude to life being upbeat I did satire my comments based on the Milner recommendation on this thread and he’s for long been the butt of many FI jokes.. I’m sorry if the comment about all being comedians was offensive but I think advising people to invest in Milner based on past history on FI is akin to betting on a three legged greyhound at the dog races!!!

@Chicken-Badge ‘maybe your from Liverpool has I’m told they all think there comedians there.’ Get off your high horse mate, when Henderson lifts the cup you’ll eat your hat!

Has for Henderson I’m a spurs fan and I see him being the Liverpool answer to to Spurs & Sissoko!!! Back to the comedian comment can’t be anymore a insult than the word scouse coming from Norwegian Fisherman’s stew originally made with fish and Buicuit but these days with beef and at one time anything was thrown in a pot. In FI terms a top one hundred trackers a bit like a lobscouse has you buy 100 futures and get 99 plus Milner who most don’t want in the pot!!! and instant sell or sell back to the market :-D

• @Chicken-Badge or a spurs fan being a Jew

• @NewUser6515 said in Milner first scorer tonight:

Haha best mildfielder in the world and we’ll see that when him and Henderson lift the trophy in May💯 my next tip will be Ryan sessengon as Fulham are playing Sunderland Friday who are bottom of the league and his shares are down 6p so will only go up

Haha you do realise the championship don't count towards PB, unless he scores a hat trick i really cant see his price move. in fact if anything only drop more

• @SMacFI when he signs for Liverpool and plays champions league football next season then I’m sure his price will only rise

• @NewUser6515 Haha that argument would hold more weight if he wasn't already more expensive than any of the Liverpool midfielders playing in this year's Champions League ...

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.