An open letter to Football Index. Bullying.

• Banned

Dear Football Index

I have had many instances of bullying on YOUR forums.
    I have tried reporting it in the correct fashion and despite assurances that you will act, it has continued. Repeatedly.
    Today's thread on https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/18184/a-place-still-for-passive-traders is an example of this, bullying in a thread in which I wasn't even involved and despite me barely posting on here due to the aforementioned bullying.
    I reported through the forums. I reported to live chat. I reported to email as requested by live chat.
    This has fallen on deaf ears.

To be clear:
    Posters on here targeting me with abuse for no reason.
    Several threads started attacking me personally for no reason.
    Posts attacking my job for no reason.
    Starting 7 or 8 threads, in a co-ordinated way by several people, all abusing me, for no reason then editing posts to make it look innocent.
    Following me on other social media platforms and taking copy/pastes of what I am doing, and using it on here to bully.

At time I have reacted. At which point these reactions are used against me such as 'oh look how he reacts, he is such a bully'. Or 'look how he reacts, he must be a crap teacher' etc.

These people do not know what goes on in people's lives but have made it some kind of mission to torment me. Children are bullied every day. People are driven to suicide over bullying.
    Someone on YOUR forum could well be driven to that, and it would be on your head.

I have tried ignoring. I have tried reacting.
    I have tried speaking to you through all means and you have not taken action.

So for now, until comes a time when you deal with bullies on YOUR forum, I will call it out as bullying. Not just on the forums. Not just in private to you.
    I will now call it out on every social media platform out there. People will see how you allow bullying on your forum and they will judge you on how you act.

I hope I have made things clear. Things will now be very public.

• Have you tried not calling people 24/7? 🤔

It would be a sound starting point to base a legitimate argument.

Remember that thread where an olive branch was offered & you pissed all over it? 😐

Ignore this drivel FI. 👍

A (uneducated) man & his ego.

• @MrWh1te said in An open letter to Football Index. Bullying.:

Posters on here targeting me with abuse for no reason.

Plenty of reasons 😂😂

I have been on internet forums since I was 12 years old and I have never seen such a fragile snowflake have an absolute shitfit like you have been having for the past couple of months. At this point your reputation is beyond all redemption, your behaviour has cause you to become a meme. Just leave, you've fucked it pal. Take a break, get your act together and maybe return when you've sorted out your issues instead of having a public temper tantrum. Feel free to report me for bullying you with this post.

You are not a clown, you are the entire circus.

• Dear Football Index.
    No bullying going on here. Just a couple of blokes that don’t like each other who give it out in equal doses.

• Away and stand in front of a mirror and have a good look yourself son

• Don't get this post or your intentions with it as I suspect your going to get more stick for it. If a person has issues with bullying I don't think they send a message out for everyone too see on an open forum? If you have this issue I would suggest messaging the right people as this seems childish and attention seeking to be honest

• Like in any public place if your getting bullied just don’t put yourself there unless you really need to be on the forum what’s the point of putting yourself in the firing line.

• This forum has gone downhill dramatically in the last three years.

The most active posters used to be prominent and helpful members of the FI community, now they’re just bell ends.

• @Dalian-Smyth maybe it’s time for you to add a little amusement to this ridiculous episode with a ‘would you rather have a beer with @Ericali or @MrWh1te‘ poll?

• @Mr-Atouba said in An open letter to Football Index. Bullying.:

@Dalian-Smyth maybe it’s time for you to add a little amusement to this ridiculous episode with a ‘would you rather have a beer with @Ericali or @MrWh1te‘ poll?

Rather than a 🍺, I think he's more of a bitter man 🤷

• About to pick my teams for the big tournament and came across a post guiding me to the FI Forum.
    What is all this kerfuffle?

• @Dronny-Gaz said in An open letter to Football Index. Bullying.:

About to pick my teams for the big tournament and came across a post guiding me to the FI Forum.
    What is all this kerfuffle?

Same old, same old. 😐

Bit of attention seeking. Pointing the finger, everyone to blame but himself, blah, blah, blah.

I'm the victim - nothing new.

• Guys, this isn’t a good look for FI or the forum. Aren’t we all a bit too old for the playground stuff?

If you spend all your time making digs at the platform, people are going to call you out on it. People have a lot of money riding on it, so it’s natural they’ll be protective of it.

I’ve been pretty critical of FI myself (and I’m active on ‘the other platform’) but I wouldn’t dream of coming over here just to be an arse about it.

Perhaps if you’re completely fed up with FI it’s better you just leave? Not a good look to try to drag everyone else down with you.

And perhaps if someone is being a bellend it’s better not to engage with them? Don’t feed the troll.

If I was a new user and this was the first thing I saw on the official forum, I’d wonder what the fuck I’d gotten myself into tbh.

• Utterly, utterly tedious.

Ban:
    Mr White
    Ericali
    Coriolanus

I'm here to bet on football, and if you're here for other purposes just do us all a favour and get lost.

• @Robin-Friday Were you ever on the ITK forum ?

same name. Maybe just coincidence

• @MrWh1te said in An open letter to Football Index. Bullying.:

If you feel like you are being bullied, that sucks!

Which members do you feel are bullying you?

• No bullying at all what’s a matter with you .. I sit and read and laugh..think its brilliant.. you give as much as take ..

• What even is this 🙈

• I'm a new user, been reading on here for months but have no allegiances to any of you as I've never posted.

I quickly identified that you in particular are a colossal bell end. You're absolutely awful to people. You swear at them, talk down to them, and if anyone challenges you then out come the bullying accusations.
    I've seen several times people talking quite calmly in response to you, and you responding horrendously and forcing arguments.

You have what appears to be an absolutely massive ego, and it's so incredibly annoying that I've been unable to read several of your posts due to my eyes having rolled in to the back of my head.