An open letter to Football Index. Bullying.

• @Advinculas-Index

Man we think we have issues with the new ME and a lack of liquidity, they're talking about real problems over there. I see that the hair quality on some of the G4 Ponies is terrible and prone to frizz!!!!!

• I bet their site doesnt crash whenever they do IPO's (Initial Pony Offers)

• @Advinculas-Index As long as it doesn't stand for Intimate Pony Offers

• @Advinculas-Index said in An open letter to Football Index. Bullying.:

I bet their site doesnt crash whenever they do IPO's (Initial Pony Offers)

Ssshhh, I have a lot of offers on those IPO's. The pink one with the purple hair and orange freckles has been described as the Cheltenham Messi of the Red Rum world

• 0_1595782549852_Screenshot_20200726-175331.png
    0_1595782564941_Cupace20200726173814.png

• @Dalian-Smyth what he really means is stop having a different opinion than his. 👍

• Send as many letters you want, no one is reading it. We're here to make money, not cry.

• Easily The most Pathetic thing I have read on this forum. A grown man saying I’ve been bullied on a online forum. How embarrassing.

• We’ve all invested money into the platform.
    Posts like this or arguments on other threads really aren’t going to help any of us.
    FI, please just sort something out (and quickly) as any marketing you do will be counterproductive if this continues on the forum.

• Some of the responses on here are childish at best, and pure bullying at worst. Grow the fuck up. I haven’t seen this type of shit since I was in school, and that was a very long time ago. If I was a new user coming here I would very quickly be on my way.

• @Munchie63

Not sure what ITK forum is, so wasn't me.
    Probably another Reading fan.

• @Robin-Friday the greatest footballer you never saw. How Reading could do with a player like him right now, even if he would only last a season or two.

• I'm actually shocked. This place is an embarrassment. I'm losing money everyday as my portfolio drops and I can't sell players and then I read this utter shite. FI do something please

• There’s an easy way to avoid online bullying (if that’s what you think it is). Stop getting involved in petty online crap that doesn’t mean anything in the real world.

• @Ryan2 said in An open letter to Football Index. Bullying.:

We’ve all invested money into the platform.
    Posts like this or arguments on other threads really aren’t going to help any of us.
    FI, please just sort something out (and quickly) as any marketing you do will be counterproductive if this continues on the forum.

I still can't believe that FI do not properly moderate this place, given it could well be the first port of call for new traders when signing up to get more info (certainly it was for me). They obviously do look at is as certain threads disappear suddenly, but everything else is allowed to run rampant. It's a bit of a joke really.

• @TeamGB said in An open letter to Football Index. Bullying.:

There’s an easy way to avoid online bullying (if that’s what you think it is). Stop getting involved in petty online crap that doesn’t mean anything in the real world.

True. @MrWh1te if you feel like your getting bullied, just don’t come on the forum. Pretty simple really. And @Ericali, stop trying to win every single argument. It’s tiring, and smacks of insecurity.
    The constant bickering is driving ppl away from the forum.

• Eric just can't back down from an argument; whether he is actually right or not doesn't even come into it.

• Bullying is absolutely horrible and I hate it with a passion.

But on a forum where you have a made up name and nobody actually knows you or who you are, can you be bullied? I think the answer is most definitely "no".
    You are anonymous, you can say what you like (within reason) and also have a lot of things said back. None of it means jack shit.

Let's be honest, if we all had to put our real names and details (age, location, maybe a photo of ourselves etc) on the forum to be able to use it, it would be a very different place.
    THAT would leave us very vulnerable to bullying! But this isn't bullying at all, this anonymous knob head having a go at anonymous knob head. It's futile. But it will always happen, that's the Internet!

But there isn't a single thing anyone can say on here to me that's going to even make me bat an eyelid. Me and @Ericali had our fun back in the day but did it ever become personal? NO! Because we don't know each other, or anything about each other! We are just two anonymous arseholes who disagreed with each other a lot. And it will likely happen again from time to time but will either of us cry over it or feel victimised or bullied? Nope. How can we? It's not possible.

My suggestion would be @MrWh1te if it is bothering you, just change your forum username. Newuser677856 or something. And from now on, only engage with those who you don't have previous beef with, to avoid bringing up all this shit again and blowing your cover. Make a fresh start on here with a greater understanding of how little the shit all means and don't fall back into this self-pitying persona, starting threads which only serve to draw further attention to you.

Me personally, I'd just carry on as Mr White and chill the fuck out mate. Nobody knows you or who you are. Even if the entire forum were to call you a prick, so what? They don't actually know you at all. They can't hurt you. And most importantly of all....THEY CANNOT AFFECT YOUR INVESTMENTS!

Move on 👍🏻

• Personally I go by the role "Don't say something to someone online that you wouldn't say to them in a pub".

If we all lived by that, the internet would be a much friendlier place.

There is definitely an argument for making people use their real names on online profiles, then again I see some of the most awful abuse on my local community facebook group so actually that probably doesn't make too much difference.

• 0_1595854284069_Cupace20200727135042.png