Summer transfer thread

• Starting to see loads of threads popping up about individual players going hither and thither. Thought it might be worth throwing up a dedicated thread

• Good idea Mick.
    I’m interested in ferran Torres if he moves to city he could really jump in price and wober to Lyon. Don’t hold Torres tho but tempted

• @MickTurbo
    ‘Hither & Thither’....😂...love this kid😂

• Dortmund winger, forgot his name Sandro or something?
    going through my port the ones i have seen links in the last few days/weeks are

Hannes Wolf
    Kinglsey Coman - linked with load move to Man Utd
    Eberechi Eze
    Yacine Adli
    Morelos
    Leon Bailey
    Pope?
    Grealish
    Kubo - not so much a transfer but linked with a loan to Seville
    Kane????
    Adama - links to Liverpool
    Tonali
    Buendia
    Ghiglione - links with Milan

not sure how reliable any of these are but wouldnt be surprised if there is at least some speculation on most if not all of them

• James Rodriguez- Napoli/Everton/United/Atletico

• Not seen much movement off the back of transfer speculation so far - I do wonder if the late champions league and early re-start of Ligue 1 will see little attention towards this summers transfers/speculation.

• Rumours starting for Ismaila Sarr now. Won't be staying at Watford and put on a great window display against Arsenal yesterday.

0_1595867672340_PicsArt_07-27-05.32.58.jpg

• James Rodriguez, his contract will end in 2021. Cannot see him stay in Madrid next season.
    • Elvedi, contract ends 2021, quite hot on the market;
    • Draxler, not in favour, PSG does not want to keep him

• Coutinho to add to this aswell

• Aleksey Miranchuk looks like he could be headed to Milan and tagliafico could be moving from Ajax.

• Some that have occurred to me:

Tagliafico looks set to leave Ajax in this window with Chelsea and Athletico Madrid the 2 clubs supposedly interested.

With Leicester failing to qualify for Champs League, it may be that Chilwell is now a more attainable option for Chelsea than previously and I am imagine he's there number 1 target. Not ideal if Tagliafico goes to Madrid given the likely impact on his PB but at least it would be a move to PB league.

Alaba's contract is up in June 2021 and there have been some transfer rumours about a move, possibly to the Prem. Not sure how likely it is but one to monitor.

Odsonne Edouard has played down any desire to leave Celtic in the short term but I do wonder if there are 1 or 2 bids made during this window. Whether those offers would match Celtic's expectations remains to be seen.

• @Vaughany I saw Alaba linked to PSG a few weeks ago. Havent got a source to hand. I'd suggest PSG would be good but virtually anywhere else would be a little bit of a negative

• Not seen any rumours on Kleindienst but since his side failed to make the bundesliga and he scored so many goals, including a couple in the playoff with Werder Bremen, he must be in contention for a move into the big time. The other one from my port that might have a shout to move from Atlectico de Madrid is Thomas Partey who is rumoured for a move to the Premiership - I think I read somewhere that Arsenal were looking but who knows???

• Following links to West Ham, FC Nantes captain (And penalty taker) Abdoulaye Toure, is supposedly being courted by Bundesliga side Mainz and Serie A side Torino.

Well, if he leaves hopefully he can follow in the footsteps of fellow Canaries that came through the ranks at the Stade de la Beaujoire Jordan Veretout, Leo Dubois and Valentin Rongier and be described as a potential PB beast and great value by traders.

Capped at youth level by France he’s also eligible to represent Guinea (African Cup of Nations Team of the Month?!).

He’s an AC Milan fan so could they fend off Torino’s interest?! He’s actually risen 2p (Upto 50p) in the last few days.

Your resident FC Nantes fan and holder of 10 shares.

• @Tom7471 miranchuk is a player, got a few hundred and hoping he gets a PB move

• Brahim Diaz-links to Getafe, West Ham, Real Betis

• @MickTurbo
    Yeh, I also saw a couple of links to Man City but not sure how serious they were. Alaba has moved from the left into the centre for Bayern and City could certainly could do with some better quality at CB. Not sure what a move to City would do for his price either.

• @NewUser150914 Diaz is my second longest hold so hoping he finally breaks free from Madrid because he's not looking like getting any game time there. A prem team would be good please!

• @Advinculas-Index said in Summer transfer thread:

Hannes Wolf

The wolf man has already signed for Gladbach on loan with option to buy.. He will be playing for his old manager at Salzburg Marco Rose, so could be a good move for both parties (and old Baydog)

Bit annoyed i only have 50 shares, but Rony Lopes has been confirmed on loan to Nice.. That will be a good combination I suspect, he was decent at Monaco

• Thiago almanda might finally get his move