Summer transfer thread

• Milk has to get a move. With Osimhen going to Napoli, can't see Milk getting a game.

Articles about Valentin Rosier leaving Sporting this season.

Zakaria been linked to everyone but I expect Gladbach will get another season out if him

Jimmy Cabot definitely leaving Lorient

I am swimming in rumours in my port!

• @MickTurbo
    Interesting. Alaba has actually been a really consistent PB performer for Bayern but gets overlooked because of Davies and Pavard stealing the limelight (and the divs). Would be interesting to see if that would change at City. The extra subs and the Pep rotation factor might work in his favour.

• @Vaughany that's enough mate, my watch list is long enough 😉

• Im hoping previous transfer spec regarding Alfredo Morelos, Marcel Sabitzer and Florinel Coman spark back into life this transfer window.

Coman is becoming a risky one but ive held him since before he single handedly tore the England u21’s apart. FCSB are constantly putting him in the shop window and want to sell but are confident they will break the Romanian transfer record with his sale which is only about £9million i think. Surely he is destined for one of the PB leagues

• Leon Bailey - Strong links to the PL.
    Angel Gomes - Rejected contract offer from Man U. Could go anywhere as long as it's a PB league.
    ASM - Steve Bruce has said he's not for sale. But if the Saudi takeover is blocked, then ASM could be off.

• @Advinculas-Index Hannes Wolf has already moved to Moenchengladbach.

• Perisic almost guaranteed to leave inter with swap for Sanchez possible. If not a prem move seems likely for him

• Vlasic wanted by Napoli

• Thomas lemar
    Josh king
    Thiago Almada
    Tim kliendienst
    Thomas partey
    Soumare
    Moussa demebele
    Ryan Fraser
    Koulibaly
    Ezebechi eze

Any big prem move would be nice for all these...
    Bought all of them at some point for transfer spec...

• Oyarzabel
    Chiesa

• Don’t forget Gotze free transfer somewhere

• Marc Roca - links to Arsenal and now AC Milan. Milan have already begun talks with Espanyol, according to El Mundo Deportivo.

Baptiste Santamaria - Angers boss admitted that they are preparing for the season without him. 13 million euros will get him, and Leicester, Tottenham and Spurs are all sniffing about.

Moussa Wague - definitely leaving Barcelona. West Ham are very keen, but links to clubs in Italy, Belgium and Turkey too.

Andre-Zambo Anguissa - after earlier saying they weren't interested in signing him permanently, Villarreal seem to have changed their tune. He was brilliant in the La Liga run in, and I don't blame them. They have offered Fulham £22 million for him.

• Kevin Stoger - one of my favourite holds. A poor man's Joshua Kimmich. Great PB base this year for a crap Dusseldorf team, and is now available on a free. Claimed PL clubs were speaking to his representatives back in April, but it seems Schalke are the front-runners for now.

• Amy Christophers reporting Keita Balde off to Milan or Valencia.

• Weston Mckennie is in London today (insta story) apparently discussing a transfer with a number of clubs. Biggest link is Saints as a possible replacement for Hojbjerg.

• @Tom7471 Ac Milan talks and now Atalanta interested

• Medhi Taremi bound to move from Rio Ave, links to Benfica and Porto as well as PB teams.

Old favourite Luis Advincula, also looks likely for a move to a PB club to boost his copa America chances.

• Sancho
    C under
    Semedo
    Dalot
    Wilson
    Both Dembele’ s
    Chuckwueze
    J stones
    Willian
    Smalling
    Lingard
    Jones
    Rojo
    Grealish
    O Rodriguez
    Kubo
    J Rodriguez
    Habib diallo
    M sansone
    VDB
    Chalov
    Rashica
    J tah
    Skriniar
    R Dias
    J foyth
    Kepa
    L bailey
    Coutinhio

All these guys had links in jan which is usually a pre cursor to the summer, probably forgot a few

• I'm not a transfer guy really so just after some opinions on these two -

1. Houssem Aouar...does he move or stay with Lyon this summer?

2. Dwight McNeil - does he move or stay with Burnley this summer?

👍

• @Moukoko Milik seems to be going to Juventus