Cengiz Undër

• Have held this young gentleman for almost 2 years now and nowadays he barely gets a kick for Roma, not even been in the squad recently.
    Wondered if any more knowledgeable forumites know whether this is because a transfer is nearly agreed (Napoli looks likely) or whether he is a bit shit.
    Was surprised to see him heading to Napoli having done so little for so long and thought there may be more to the story.

• I bought him a few months ago, i think he is decent and always pops up on twitter.
    I think the emergence of zaniolo is just pushing him out and Roma can sell him.
    He looks a really tidy player to me.
    Could be a gem for euro2021 with turkey looking quite strong.

• Kind a hoping he gets offered to united in a smalling deal

• There had beenUnited links, Arsenal and Everton too. Not sure Napoli is a good move if he couldn’t get regular game time at Roma. Premier league would be my preference.

Never noticed him on Twitter, may have to go have a look around

• @Thatguy said in Cengiz Undër:

There had beenUnited links, Arsenal and Everton too. Not sure Napoli is a good move if he couldn’t get regular game time at Roma. Premier league would be my preference.

Never noticed him on Twitter, may have to go have a look around

Fan tactic accounts mention him a bit its how I noticed him, these are geeks just drowning in stats and stuff like that.

• I read the roma forum alot and the fans dont seem to rate him too highly. Fonseca apparently said if choice between kluivert and under staying, its kluivert as he works harder defensively. In his new style at roma, that spells bad news for under. Napoli would be strange as they seem to be regressing quite drastically

• I've had a tracker share in him for a while and everytime i look at his price and keep on eying the buy button. he certainly has talent but agreed i found it confusing he didnt start for Roma. Was wondering whether it was an attitude problem. He is still one ive got sentiment for after watching videos on youtube. i cant imagine at his age he is a spent force. For me there are still more positives than negatives at his current price

• @Finlay77 said in Cengiz Undër:

I read the roma forum alot and the fans dont seem to rate him too highly. Fonseca apparently said if choice between kluivert and under staying, its kluivert as he works harder defensively. In his new style at roma, that spells bad news for under. Napoli would be strange as they seem to be regressing quite drastically

Needs a new club for sure