Appropriate content

• @MrWh1te i think some of the inappropriate content was dished out by you as well as received so i dont think this post was made just for your aid

Not looking for an argument just saying

• @Black-Wolf I am not going to enter discussions on it. Everyone knows the abuse I have received both on these forums and across social media platforms and as such, I am not going to enter discussions further on that.

FI have spoken, that is the end of it.

• Teacher's pet

• @DillyDong this is part of the problem.

• @LaneyNights best go tell on me then!

• @Black-Wolf it's been a campaign of bullying spanning months with the victim repeatedly making it clear he wasn't in on any 'banter' or taking it in jest.

You changed your forum name to mock him... Of which there is a record FI can check. You've changed thread titles to mock him.

Even yesterday after his thread warning of the dangers of bullying.. You deemed it necessary to change your trading name on the 'ticker' to 'whitewolf'.

Very dangerous ground.

Hopefully it stops now before serious harm is done

• 0_1595869524353_5345FF98-169B-4808-B256-AE0C1988F646.jpeg

• @Coriolanus the only serious harm done is to the reputation of you and your lackey. The whole forum know what a pair of underhanded, weaselley clowns you both are. Just because you've ran and told an admin a completely fabricated story about you being bullied, while MrWh1te has been slinging expletives at people left right and center, don't think you can stand and posture at us from behind daddy's coat-tails.
    The fact that you're trying to position yourselves as morally superior by branding any and all criticism of you both as bullying is laughable. None of this is going to make people magically forget the damage you've tried to do to FI and this forum, in fact this thread will only serve to highlight it more. You're snakes who tried to promote a competitor to FI on their own forum, and then when you got called out for it you've tried every dirty trick in the book to try and paint yourselves as victims.

• Perhaps it would be helpful to see some comms about frivolous use of the flag function. I feel oppressed and degraded because I'm continuously flagged for posting stuff that simply does not warrant it. Its affecting my mental health

• @Coriolanus my ticker name has always been whitewolf i didnt change it for anyone. I have one black dog and one white hence the reason for the separate names. I also havent created any threads to mock any users and while i did change my username it was neither offensive or abusive and it was done at a time where yourself and mr white had your own agenda against FI within an FI forum.

• @MickTurbo another one who changed forum name and thread titles. Maybe just apologise to Mr white and draw a line under it instead of pretending to be a victim.

Your actions were pathetic and Co ordinated.

• @Football-Index here, here football index 👍

Well said. Let's stop the name calling & expletives that are dished out by a minority of individuals.

• Dear FootballIndex,

I love you, but I’m sure there are more important things you could be doing.

Thanks,
    Thatguy

• @Thatguy well said

• @Ericali It’s even worse than I thought. The smugness is extreme.
    @DillyDong grow up.

Some of you guys spend too much time on a gambling app, go outside and get some fresh air, there’s more to life then virtual ‘shares’. I’m done with FI now anyway, you guys represent the reason I’m leaving. Well played.

• @Coriolanus said in Appropriate content:

@Black-Wolf it's been a campaign of bullying spanning months with the victim repeatedly making it clear he wasn't in on any 'banter' or taking it in jest.

You changed your forum name to mock him... Of which there is a record FI can check. You've changed thread titles to mock him.

Even yesterday after his thread warning of the dangers of bullying.. You deemed it necessary to change your trading name on the 'ticker' to 'whitewolf'.

Very dangerous ground.

Hopefully it stops now before serious harm is done

You naughty boy, you called yourself white wolf. Very dangerous. 😀

Best thing that’s come out of this announcement is no more expletives at people and no more advertising of a rival product.

Great announcement FI, well done.

• @LaneyNights said in Appropriate content:

@Ericali It’s even worse than I thought. The smugness is extreme.
    @DillyDong grow up.

Some of you guys spend too much time on a gambling app, go outside and get some fresh air, there’s more to life then virtual ‘shares’. I’m done with FI now anyway, you guys represent the reason I’m leaving. Well played.

echo this a little, im not leaving but i read posts sometimes he said she said, arguing, mocking whatever and i think do you not have better things to do ? then i realise ive just spent half an hour reading it all ! smh, as you were

• @Coriolanus said in Appropriate content:

@MickTurbo another one who changed forum name and thread titles. Maybe just apologise to Mr white and draw a line under it instead of pretending to be a victim.

Your actions were pathetic and Co ordinated.

Victim blaming. Dangerous ground

Hows about this for kicking somebody when they're down

0_1595872831919_20200727_185938.jpg

This is just vindictive. Thanks for ruining my night

• Guys seriously just everyone pack it in already.

It's got so bad that fi felt the need to pin a thread to the top of the page to remind us ALL about our behaviour and you've all just taken that as a reason to start all over again.

I know I've had spats on here historically with an individual or two but I've been trying to rein in that behaviour (fairly successfully I feel) over the last 6 months.

Let's all just draw a line in the sand and get on with what we joined the platform for

• Always trust in the Horse

alt text