What of the Underachievers?

• im struggling to decide which of several underachieving players (not picked much or just bang out of form/bad team form etc) i should keep an eye on especially as for me a quality player having a period of bad form normally mean great opportunity. Let me make a list of a few off of the top of my head. some i have others i dont.

Harit
    brekalo
    Diaby
    pelligrini
    Orsolini
    Serdar
    Torres
    Suso
    Odergaard
    Isak
    Valverde
    Tonali

obviously in many cases they are younger players, who are more likely to hit periods of bad form

What are your thoughts and are there others you think are due a resergence next season?
    ( i know there are plenty of injured players who im not including as part of this thread.)`

• @jonathan-rolfe

Kimmitch is a bit of an underachiever especially when it comes to MB - i think its because they keep spelling his name incorrectly in news articles

In answer to your question though: Jonathan Bamba seemed to be destined for bigger things 12 months ago and he has fallen from grace, maybe he has some scope for a re-birth next season

• @Advinculas-Index keeps coming second too

• @jonathan-rolfe said in What of the Underachievers?:

im struggling to decide which of several underachieving players (not picked much or just bang out of form/bad team form etc) i should keep an eye on especially as for me a quality player having a period of bad form normally mean great opportunity. Let me make a list of a few off of the top of my head. some i have others i dont.

Harit
    brekalo
    Diaby
    pelligrini
    Orsolini
    Serdar
    Torres
    Suso
    Odergaard
    Isak
    Valverde
    Tonali

obviously in many cases they are younger players, who are more likely to hit periods of bad form

What are your thoughts and are there others you think are due a resergence next season?
    ( i know there are plenty of injured players who im not including as part of this thread.)`

The two Mendy's come to mind. (Bejamine and Ferland). Injury soured Ben's Man City career but he has everything in him to be one of the most attacking wingback in the league. Similar story for Ferland to a lesser extent.

• @Dan-The-Man i think ferland is the most likely to succeed atm. hes on my watchlist

• @Advinculas-Index i actually got some shares in Bamba when i joined the index at the beginning of the year. kind of forgotten about him but he obviously has the talent