Who are the best players to take advantage of all crazy 5X in play dividends?

• I don't have any players I have recently bought and I want to have a go. Any players you guys have bought specifically for this promo?

• I rolled the dice on Lacazette and I crashed and burned... Purchased a small number of Che Adams in play... The Europa and CL games are going to offer some decent opportunities, but personally I am more interested in seeing the domestic league fixtures for Aug/Sept before making any specific buys

• I think there’s merit in Volland at Leverkusen with Paulinho injured and Havertz looking like Chelsea is a done deal. Easy game against Rangers and one of the favourites for Europa League.

• Given that defenders who score will earn 10p, Ramos has to be under consideration (don’t hold) but danger is he might only have 1 game v City before being knocked out. Are there any other EL/CL defenders that take penalties or have decent scoring records?

Also, I presume penalty shoot outs don’t count with regards IPDs?

• @Sped Ramos has been red carded

• @Jdog so he has - it was a long time ago!

• @Sped it’s not a surprise either 🤣

• @Tom7471 gone with Martial. Got potentially 4 Europa games coming thick and fast. They scored 5 against lask last time. He is inform, so I’m dreaming of a hattrick...but knowing Sod’s law he’ll be rested 🤣

• Atalanta and Napoli players, and maybe some Ligue 1 players.

• @Valhalla said in Who are the best players to take advantage of all crazy 5X in play dividends?:

@Tom7471 gone with Martial. Got potentially 4 Europa games coming thick and fast. They scored 5 against lask last time. He is inform, so I’m dreaming of a hattrick...but knowing Sod’s law he’ll be rested 🤣

I wouldn't be expecting a strong line-up for the second leg to be honest, 5-0 up and plenty of players need a rest. I'd imagine we'll see Romero, Garner, laird, Levitt, Igahlo, James etc. Should be more like the first team for the later stages though.

• @Jimbob agreed. Most of that front 3 will be rested most likely . Bruno is also shattered and absolutely should not be playing till the next stage.

• @Tom7471 simple solution, if buying to hold players long term then just wait til a player scores,assists or gets a clean sheet. Let the player do the work then buy a guaranteed dividend payout rather than buying and hoping. I have a list of players i eventually want at each club to hold for 2-3 years. If a defender i want scores, ideal, buy my desired amount, no matter how many that may be and collect the dividend. Attackers scoring will become a nice top up mechanism too.Its a simple strategy, regardless of any next day sell off as it really doesnt bother me as i want longterm. These x5 ipd will become permanent i believe, its an experiment to see how we trade, this is going to get the market moving and stop the top end rising as fi dont want yet another share split any time soon, they have had two already.

• I view it like this. Take sancho price around £14.30. That price could have bought you 8 shares in immobile, he scored that hat trick few days ago, buy the 8 shares, next day you are paid £1.20. I use this to roll over the 30 days if these players continue to score goals, or more importantly, under the radar assisting.(think robertson £1.44 vs trent £10.30) If buying one share in sancho at £14.30, he has to win that £1.20 by winning 6p media 238 times! Id rather immobile

• @Finlay77 I'm not sure the 5x ipd is here to stay permanently.....I mean that makes a defender scoring a goal the same as if they win a gold def PB, which is far too heavily weighted for rewarding a single action. Not saying I wouldnt like it to stay, just cant see it happening imo

• @Finlay77 The only issue is you’d likely be buying at market price as spreads generally tighten when a player scores/assists so it’s less likely to have a bid matched. If you’re going to hold long term anyway, would it not be better to buy at a discount through the ME? To use your Immobile example, his spread is 21p, so you’d need him to pick up 21p of divs in 30 days (which is 10% of his buy price) just to cover this. I can see the benefit for short term flips but not so sure there’s additional value to be had for long term holds.

Not sure I understand your Sancho example either but I could be reading it wrong. Wouldn’t winning 6p media 200+ times return Sancho’s buy price?

• No chance the 5p stays for good in my opinion. At most it would double to 2p.

Its a promotion

• Martial and Pogba from United. Contrary to what others have said on the thread I think he’ll start a decent side despite being 5 up to get them back in the swing of things after a couple of weeks off.

Hold Stirling and Jesus for Citeh, hoping they go far to cop some IPDs.... Also hold Ramos, Hazard and Benzema so happy for that game to go either way really.

Matt Doherty for Wolves too always good for a goal / assist and a decent score for the gold days.

• @mike778 said in Who are the best players to take advantage of all crazy 5X in play dividends?:

No chance the 5p stays for good in my opinion. At most it would double to 2p.

Its a promotion

The site definitely needs these kinda ipds to keep constant interest and liquidity on the product.
    If they can afford it then it would be massive for the future.

• If a defender scores a hat-trick during this promotion (unlikely but not impossible), it could crash the site!

• @King-Fergus Not that they are going to keep anything like this promotion running, but i'd rather they extended the 30 day limit to shares rather than increase the payouts for x amount of time