Non Media Days

• Is it just me or does anyone else get really annoyed when they have players in the top five media positions on non media days?

I never win media dividends so I have over the past few months invested in a few players who I feel will potentially have transfer spec and win some media. I have Grealish, Zaha, Chilwell, Lautaro who will all get some media traction this summer. Lautaro more so if international media comes in i guess.

I was delighted my 300 Grealish shares came good with a media win last night and won 3p which was a grand total of 9 pound. However i was frustrated when i realised due to 2 Serie A games happening it was a non media day and I otherwise would have won 8p due to the media bonus which equates to 24 pound!

Today I currently have 4 of the top 5 media places and its another non media day. (I realise by the end of the day it will probably drastically change) It is more frustrating if you come second on a non media day and get 0 dividends as opposed to 4 on a media day. That is nearly the equivalent of a silver day PB win!

I realise this is the nature of the game and PB should defiantly take priority so I am not too bothered really just is luck of the draw on what day you win I guess!

On a side note who do people think wil win most media dividends this summer? Sancho is the obvious one I think but any other shouts?

• Van de Beek - Man U links amongst many others (madrid, arsenal). Has a clear exit to leave this summer. Cracking price, Could ME under 2.15 till today. He rose rapidly up to £3 not that long ago before a slow but steady fall. Solid option imo.

• I’ve accquired over 4 and a half thousand in divs from wins like over 3 years, only really had 300-500 shares in players ( now a few around a thousand).
    Dribs and drabs Surprisingly add up over time And you get to reinvest them, compounding that win.

• @Tom77 said in Non Media Days:

I’ve accquired over 4 and a half thousand in divs from wins like over 3 years, only really had 300-500 shares in players ( now a few around a thousand).
    Dribs and drabs Surprisingly add up over time And you get to reinvest them, compounding that win.

I really missed out during the covid19 break and double media dividends, I was so jealous of everyone raking in the cash and I had no money to react to the change sadly!

• @NewUser384647 said in Non Media Days:

Van de Beek - Man U links amongst many others (madrid, arsenal). Has a clear exit to leave this summer. Cracking price, Could ME under 2.15 till today. He rose rapidly up to £3 not that long ago before a slow but steady fall. Solid option imo.

He has been on my watchlist a while due to this, always seem to have a more pressing area to invest though but I am watching with a keen interest.

• Yeah i didn't realise De Beek was such a decent goal scorer, has 40 goals in his last 134 games! Kind of the forgotten man in that Ajax team!
    But yes those who had ports to take advantage of media made a killing during the 5 place media payouts, much more so than any potential PB payout I'd guess!?

• I agree, it's not like the British media have less to report on because a couple of Italian games were on. With there being less media days this summer because fixtures are continuous you'd think 2nd and 3rd would get some divs

• @Dave-B iirc from the 24/8 to 11/8 there are 5 media places being paid regardless of whether it's a match or media day

• Was a bit disappointed that the div review didn't increase media to three places everyday but tbf FI seem to regularly run media promotions - we're in one now so don't think we can complain too much! Also the max shares I have in anyone is about 150 (no Sanchos either) and I've already hit £450 in divs since joining this year so they can really start to add up