Who To Buy On PaYDaY?

• looking to invest in a new player to follow. ive had 3 players (well loads more actually) on my list for ages who ive wanted

either

1. 100 x Hudson Odoi

OR

1. 100 x Conor Gallagher
      &
      100 x Viktor Tsygankov

however i'm happy to be swayed onto alternatives if good reason... dont want to buy less than 100 in somene.

any comments on these 3 players or any decent alternatives to put forward?

• @G27 it may seem obvious but it has to be keepers. The GK category is currently the safest bet on the index, when you weigh up the potential upside against the potential downside especially when relating to cap app money should be flooding into keepers.

• Ferran Torres if u want a quick jump in price but yeah agree with the keepers

• @Black-Wolf

i did go through a little period of buying keepers - and agree its safe money. i could easily top up on keepers (i only have a few 100 in around 5 keepers) but they just dont give me the same pleasure as owning an attacking player....but i still may do with a sensible head on

• @G27 whatever you do be sure that your purchase is based on expected dividend yield for the term of your hold as we dont know how sell orders or Nasdaq will be implemented or the impact it may have on player prices so buy for dividends not Cap app. That way no matter what happens your bet is as good as the day you placed it

• I know he's old so you're not going to get any capital appreciation, but to be honest who knows who will go up at the moment, but Messi is always going to win you dividends. He's returned approx 20% in the last 6 months and I'd like to think that's going to improve now TOTM is a thing. So over a 3 year hold you're likely to get back more than his value in dividends alone, so you can treat anything you get for him when you sell as a bonus.

• @GDS I am trying to weigh up Messi at the moment with an eye on upcoming media review. If they add foreign media and fix the both name requirement, so he gets stories with just 'Messi', I think he is a big beneficiary. It's just his on-pitch longevity which is holding me back.

• Sterling for me

• @Gordon-K
    cant stretch to 100 sterlings unfortunatley

• @G27 said in Who To Buy On PaYDaY?:

@Black-Wolf

i did go through a little period of buying keepers - and agree its safe money. i could easily top up on keepers (i only have a few 100 in around 5 keepers) but they just dont give me the same pleasure as owning an attacking player....but i still may do with a sensible head on

With you on this -I find it very dull owning keepers. Also, because the masses are ploughing into keepers, there is some much value on regular players out there, it’s criminal not to take advantage of it. It’s just so frustrating not having the funds to buy them!

• @G27 Mortgage holiday mate haha