It's Back!

• I welcome you to the new & improved forum!

It's got different colours.......and other cool stuff 😐 which I'm sure we will see later. πŸ‘

Unfortunately, the clientele is still the same

• @Ericali fuckin yessss. Ive missed this place ☺️

• OMG the search function actually works.

Edit: Oh no it doesn't, it just looks like it works.

• Thank God .
    Good to have this back . Only place can see sensible balanced opinions.

• God that twitter rabble are intolerable! I missed you guys! lol

• @Wiillaah i know plus twitter is utter shite because threads cant categorised.

Anyone find the big banner at the forum a bit annoying. Im on my phone and it takes up half the screen

• So glad the forum is back! I had to join twitter just to fill the void, but its nowhere near as helpful as here.

On that note, I posted a question on there which I haven't had a reply yet.

How can I keep track of the age of my Purchases/Matched Bids? I am unable to export my Trade History which has all this information. In order to keep track of 30 day IPDs and 3 year expiry.

For example I had a Matched Bid for a player this afternoon, but I cannot see this on the Transaction Summary download.

• @Black-Wolf I am using Chrome on my laptop, and the image does not even show up properly. Jut the text and then a white box which I assume is supposed to be the banner.

• Fucking yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss! Assuming we can still swear a little bit like grown ups do...!😁

• @Number5 its maybe not the finished product.

Ha ha ive messaged CS everyday on Twitter for an update on the forum and they just PM’d me to tell me ill be glad to here it was back up. In other words β€œfuck off back to the forum and stop pestering us” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Thank god I was getting bored on Twitter

• @Black-Wolf I did see your post on there a couple of days ago haha...I have just been trying my luck everyday, and always for the dreaded 404 Bad Gateway message!!

• @Number5 said in It's Back!:

So glad the forum is back! I had to join twitter just to fill the void, but its nowhere near as helpful as here.

On that note, I posted a question on there which I haven't had a reply yet.

How can I keep track of the age of my Purchases/Matched Bids? I am unable to export my Trade History which has all this information. In order to keep track of 30 day IPDs and 3 year expiry.

For example I had a Matched Bid for a player this afternoon, but I cannot see this on the Transaction Summary download.

It’s something we have been wanting added for ages they say its all in the works though. Otherwise keeping a spreadsheet seems to be the only way of keeping track

I'm not sure... I think FI are working on a way of time stamping when you have purchased shares. I'd see it as some kind of box on the player profile page that shows the dates of each batch of shares you have purchased..

• @Dan-w said in It's Back!:

Fucking yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssss! Assuming we can still swear a little bit like grown ups do...!😁

Well at least until the children show up πŸ˜‰

• Hi guys πŸ‘‹

• I didn't want to talk to the Mrs tonight again so I'm very grateful @Footballindex to have this back up and running!

• @Black-Wolf @Baydog I was trying to set up a spreadsheet to keep track of this manually, especially with the IPD offer. But I only decided to do that now as I am approaching 30 days of me joining FI. Unfortunately I have 66 pages on my Trade history and I have no idea how to do it now - apart from copy and pasting each page one by one onto Excel - but I don't think I am going to do that!

• Ive got news for everyone. I heard from Andy M in the downtime on Reddit he still reads the forum but is unable to post. I know its him because he even abused me in his first post.

For anyone who doesnt know who Andy M is he is a forum Legend that you should never cross

@Black-Wolf I did see your post on there a couple of days ago haha...I have just been trying my luck everyday, and always for the dreaded 404 Bad Gateway message!!

I'm the same until today it popped up saying I needed a username and password to enter, but none of my 2 passwords signed me in. Just tried again for the 37th time today and found it on!