£15 barrier

• So Sancho smashed through this while the forum had the painters in.

Do we think this is good for the rest of the platform, in that it will drag the rest of the prices up? Or is it mainly cash being moved from other holdings into Sancho? Nearly a £5 gap to Bruno and Mbappe now.

On Sancho specifically, do people still think he is value? One good thread on twitter I read with people trying to value him and majority pinning his price over £20. What happens if Utd move doesn't happen though!!

• @TotalPunt said in £15 barrier:

So Sancho smashed through this while the forum had the painters in.

Does this mean the forum is going to be down every 4 weeks?

• Not good for the platform in it's current state - the liquidity required for others to be dragged up simply doesn't exist.

Many will be looking to exit at the same time but will find the buying demand won't be there once the first few weeks of the season have passed and his 'new signing' buzz has worn off.

He is £15 because of the current promotion and a transfer saga, 2 very temporary factors.

Looking further ahead than his current MB storm, £15+ Sancho will be sharing the limelight with Pogba (£7) , Bruno (£10) , Greenwood (£9) & Rashford (£7) and is unlikely to be much of a PB threat at United.

It will be interesting to see how it pans out but I'm almost certain i'd get better returns over a 3month period by market selling now and sweeping up ME bargains ahead of the new season.

• Quick one, can his price actually crash?

People can list all they want but there are so many shares above £10, people wouldn't be able or willing to buy unless they were really cheap, and would people who have £100k invested be willing to sell that cheaply?!

• @TotalPunt i still dont think the United move will happen and its going to leave him extremely over priced, even at United i think he is over priced atm. I keep hearing on the podcasts and reading on Twitter that he is the safest hold on the index with virtually no downside. I have to admit i see it very differently i hope im wrong because if im right theres going to be a lot of pissed traders

• @Marksandygill I think it can crash... We've seen before people are happy to pile in the back of very long sell queues and just expect their shares to sell in a set time.

Itl go up more before it comes down... But a few mo ths after the deal is done... Maybe 6 mo ths and he's not a new signing anymore... His yield will be terrible, the cap ap will die a death and he will stagnate... Then the listing and widening spreads etc.

The real crash will be when demand for him in 3 years time will be half what it is now (if that) and people's shares start expiring while they are satin a £5+ queue

• @Marksandygill I don't think prices can 'crash' not until the sell orders come in at least - and even then it depends on the mechanisms.

With Sancho there will just be stagnation fuelled by stand-offs between bidders and holders - as demand drops the spread will widen but the 'buy price' won't necessarily crash.

• @Coriolanus you can't have much faith in FI if you think a 20yr old English player who has 17 goals and 16 assists in 32 games this season, who will eventually move to Man U and go to the Euros and WC will be worth £5 in 3 years time?!🤷‍♂️

• @Marksandygill he will be 23 with the euros and World Cup behind him. He's won 15p pb in 2 years as a key player at one of the most pb friendly teams... Moving to a harder league in a team with more competition for PB and mb. Greenwood is 2 years younger and will score more goals and likely be far more media friendly by then. Rashford is £7 atm. 22...man utd... Euros and World Cup to come. Sancho has only won divs during the transfer saga.. And both times his MB has coincided with media madness and previously double divs on top! He's massively overpriced as a result

• @Coriolanus Rashford was £4 a year ago, £7.30 now, are you suggesting he is going to be worth £7.30 in 3 years?

• Vastly overpriced.

There is nearly a £5 gap between the number 1 & number 2 on the index.

He will drag the rest up, but in that case your want to be on those behind him, not him up top!

How does he justify the £15 anyway? Even if he goes to Manchester United (not a cert by any means) why is he priced £5 higher than Bruno who takes the penalties, FKs & corners.

At best, Sancho will partly share the FKs & corners but this will result in hurting both their share prices.

• @Marksandygill maybe less in 3 years who knows if his career will have gotten better or worse... There's always a new Briggt talent coming along. The point is right now... Does a few months of media make sancho worth double rashford, greenwood, neymar etc?

And I didn't say he would be worth £5...i said a £5 sell queue

• @Coriolanus You can say that about any player on here, thats why it's gambling, but its a 3 year bet!

Okay so let's say he gets 10 or 20 days of 8p a day media, can you tell me if any English 20yr old got 20 days of top forward in a row people wouldn't be going crazy?

Greenwood is £9.40 off the back of 15p of media divs?!

I'm not saying he's worth £15, I'm just saying he is earning divs everyday, more so than most players!

• @Marksandygill he's earning every day at the moment. He won't be 6 months from now... He will be winning very few divs... 1-2 pb wins in the season I reckon... Only gona win with 2 goals Inc gwg, even that won't be enough on a day kdb or kroos score. His media will fall off a cliff more and more. Without IS people are gona get fucked cos they don't realise the risk until suddenly that spread is wide and one of the big accounts has filled the sell queue up

• @Marksandygill No denying that, he will continue to rake in the dividends for another month or so that's for sure.

We are all just looking ahead of the current period, not many are going to pay a 30-50% premium because he was once involved in a transfer saga during a promotional period, there will be more users looking to sell than buy in a months time and that will only lead to one thing.

• @Coriolanus How do you know he won't be earning anything, in your post above you said he could be better or worse?

He could move to Man U and bang in 50 goals or 5 goals in a season, I'm not saying he isn't overpriced, but what he is, is earning more divs than anyone else at the moment, and that has value!

And yes that may not continue, but it might, thats the nature of gambling...

• @Chris-J I get you, but surely people would be better off looking ahead over 3 years? If people really believe players like Sancho will be worth less than they are now then they have little or no faith in FI to grow?

• I'm someone (perhaps one of the few) who thinks he is massively overrated in real life.

I think FI people are brainwashed into thinking he is this generational talent because he is comfortably top of the charts on here. I hear superlatives on podcasts and on Twitter constantly above how exceptional he is. I've never got caught up in the hype personally. Seen a ton of over hyped youngsters in the past who have crashed and burned.

I'm sure he will go on to have a very good career but he is nowhere near the very best players in the world currently imo and he wont go on to be.

• Not many new sign ups will understand what most on here are talking about re yield etc, what they will do is buy the best young players irl and expect/hope to see cap app over the length of their bet.
    This is why I believe Sancho will continue to rise for the foreseeable, just think how many new sign ups will be Utd supporters and want to have Sancho ( transfer depending ) in their port.

• @Gregolocky said in £15 barrier:

Not many new sign ups will understand what most on here are talking about re yield etc, what they will do is buy the best young players irl and expect/hope to see cap app over the length of their bet.
    This is why I believe Sancho will continue to rise for the foreseeable, just think how many new sign ups will be Utd supporters and want to have Sancho ( transfer depending ) in their port.

I dont think new sign ups also realise that most of sancho’ s divs are from the utd move, a one time event in his life.