Pulisic

• Suffered a bad injury, miss start of next season, will also face competition for places...
    Yet people are still wading in .. Confused?

• @NewUser259568 3 year bet, looks like one of the best young players in the PL etc...

• @Marksandygill fair point, but without guaranteed first team place? Wouldn't wait until at least signs of returning.
    (Maybe my thinking isn't quite correct for F.i)

• Stand out player for Chelsea will play all the time when fit

• @NewUser259568 lots of people sell on an injury etc, a lot of people buy at this point knowing he is cheap! Since the restart he has been on fire and Willian is leaving, which cuts down on competition! I fully expect him to be a mainstay in that team for many years!

• Ok cool 👍

• Imo has the potential to become one of the best players in the world in a few years. Injury permitting.

• He does look like a top player, although his scores aren't great. He's young but showing signs he could make some big scores.

I'll maybe get a few when any fuss is gone and before he returns to action, but not sure his little bits of magic are enough.

• Who is the better value but Pulisic or Mount????????

• Also when Werner and maybe Havertz come on are they both overvalued???

• At the moment looks like he would need minimum a brace and GWG to compete for PB . Flashy looking player but looks unsuited to the scoring matrix .

• I think he's clearly a special player and this is one of those injuries where the closer he gets to return the higher he is set to spike. Wouldn't surprise me if he was £4-£5, before he kicks the ball again.

Can only imagine with Timo, Pulisic and Ziyech, Chelsea are going to be unreal to watch this season.

• @Spot-the-value said in Pulisic:

At the moment looks like he would need minimum a brace and GWG to compete for PB . Flashy looking player but looks unsuited to the scoring matrix .

I Made a nice profit on him after getting on him in Mid Jun, but this is what prompted me to sell him @ 3.58
    Cracking player that doesn't translate well into PB not on free kicks, pens etc and less likely to be next season with the influx of new players.

That said, he is only 20/21and his role might change but he doesn't strike me as the type of player that will control a game in such a way as to post high PB scores unless he scores a brace and an assist, which he wont be doing week in and week out.

• He's got a nice highlight reel, but he's not currently doing enough over 90 mins to get the PB scores. Young lad, so every chance that consistency will improve, but with the signings Chelsea are making, I'm not interested in him at his current price.

• Looking forward to seeing how he pairs up with Werner.

As others have said, he's still young of plenty of chance to improve, but already a first team regular.

I don't hold but certainly looking into. I guess others took advantage of the drop yesterday.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pulisic:

Can only imagine with Timo, Pulisic and Ziyech, Chelsea are going to be unreal to watch this season.

Damn right there... One hell of a squad they're assembling, with Havertz likely coming in too... I have more shares in Ziyech and Werner than Pulisic, as I fancy Ziyech to be on set pieces and Werner to be on pens... I agree Pulisic will edge to £4 before kicking a ball, huge talent

• @Mintyfresh said in Pulisic:

He's got a nice highlight reel, but he's not currently doing enough over 90 mins to get the PB scores.

Sure but he doesn't really get 90 minutes....

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 10.03.26.png

I think people don't realise that he's still a young kid settling in.

Perhaps unsurprisingly to some of you, I've been watching him closely. After a bunch of games where freekicks that he won, were scored by Willian... Pulisic started grabbing the ball once he went down. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take a few of those going forward. Seniority is a factor. This year, he was the the new guy, trying to fit in and competing with a long established Chelsea players like Willian... but out of Ziyech, Timo and Pulisic... He's been at the club longer, he has the highest price tag.

@Baydog Ziyech is unreal, could easily be Chelsea's main catalyst.

• Very good chance he will get changed to a Forward at some point to also bear in mind

• @Dan-The-Man I suppose that's the gamble. If he starts to consistently play 90 mins, his PB will improve (whether this will be enough to win PB is a separate issue). But with the squad Chelsea are assembling, will this happen? I can see the attraction from the media stance, but he's had a 50% rise in the past 3 months and I very rarely buy after such a spike. He could go on to be their mainstay, or Havertz may come in and he ends up back on the bench.

Not saying he's a bad buy at all. Very young, still settling in to the PL and the media still like him. But ultimately, if his performances on the pitch don't match up, those factors change over time. I would be wary of those sitting on that 50% or better cashing out now.

• @Mintyfresh I've had him since £2.35 and i'm looking to get out when/if he hits £4. Reminds me of Hazard but agree that his base PB isn't good enough at present.

Though I may change my stance if he gets reclassified as a forward as @bernardb says.