Bids not updating

• Anyone else ever had it where they try to cancel a bid and it then says no bids, even though there were other active bids. I close it and go back in and the one I cancelled is still there?

Furthermore when I put more bids in, the money has gone but they're not showing in my bids section. Is this a common issue where I should just leave it and let it update or should I be concerned?

• Happening for me too. I also don't have the option to instant sell anyone at the moment either. I'm holding fire on any more bids for now but imagine it will get sorted soon. If you go to transaction history the bids should show up there. I took a screenshot of the transaction history just incase the bids don't show up for a while and i can email them

• Can’t sell anyone now, everyone shows as 0 shares available

• Cheers guys, pretty new to it still so not sure if it's a technical thing that happens every so often or it's just me. I'll screenshot my transaction history too just in case. I dropped them a message so I'll let you know if they get back to me.

• @Webbinho said in Bids not updating:

Can’t sell anyone now, everyone shows as 0 shares available

Just noticed that too. No IS, zero shares. I use the prices to gauge what level to go for a bid. But can't do that at the moment.

• @Londoner let’s hope it’s resolved soon or there will be carnage on a good match day 🙈. Just hope they didn’t put a decimal place in the wrong place when they were doing affordability checks for 5 x IPD!

• @howsthebacon said in Bids not updating:

Anyone else ever had it where they try to cancel a bid and it then says no bids, even though there were other active bids. I close it and go back in and the one I cancelled is still there?

Furthermore when I put more bids in, the money has gone but they're not showing in my bids section. Is this a common issue where I should just leave it and let it update or should I be concerned?

I've just made a bid and the Open Bids section is blank. The monies gone but I've screenshot it as I always do in case something like this happens with FI's dodgy tech!

• Same here

• Working for me again now

• Think it's fixed now, at least working for me.

• Working for me now too. Cheers for putting my mind at rest that it wasn't just me. Back we go scouring some good keepers with a tendency to keep clean sheets.

• I had an hour where I couldn’t trade because it said that my ID hadn’t been independently identified, even though it already had been once. I spent 45 minutes cursing, finding and scanning documents and tried to upload them but kept getting an error message. Five minutes later (at about 5.30) the page refreshed and my ID was verified again, so they clearly had some sort of fault at their end.