Francesco Bardi

• Is it worth buying this goalkeeper who has gone under the radar?

Frosinone are in the play off final and are managed by a certain
    Alessandro Nesta. They are 2 games away from Serie A.

Bardi is currently sitting at 17p.

• @NewUser531742 I’d wait to see if they go up; if they do I do t think his price would rocket to much before you got on him.

Also nice tip one for my first watch list

• @NewUser531742 said in Francesco Bardi:

A

Thanks, i am already on him. Just hope Frosinone do go up, fingers crossed.

• @NewUser531742 it’s a risk if they don’t But if they do you’re on early, although realistically as relegation fonder I don’t see him doubling in price but you never know.

• Yeah i bought 6 of him hopefully i will be able to make £1.02 when i sell him on.

• @NewUser531742 nice to see others talking about £1 profits, I always get a bit anxious about sharing my figures as I'm by no means a high flyer on here. If I make a quid here and there on dividends I'm happy.

• @NewUser531742 and I'm gonna keep an eye on this fella. My knowledge of overseas goalkeepers is pretty thin.

• @howsthebacon I’ll do a bit of research on this fella later, will massively depend on IF they go up and their opening fixtures though

• Sssshhhhh, been waiting for the first leg on the final and if there in a decent position was ready to pull the trigger.

Reckon a small rise if they go up (maybe 5-6p) but doubt he will contend for PB that much as expect them to struggle back in serie a.

• It seems that Inter Milan have loaned him out to various teams for the last 6 years or so for experience. He has now signed for Frosinone on a permanent basis. He played every game last year and kept 15 clean sheets.

• Have a look at the GK playing for the other team in this playoff - Spezia. Spezia finished 3rd in the regular season compared to Frosione who finished 8th.

Their number 1 GK is 24 year old Simone Scuffet. He's on loan from Udinese and Spezia have the option to buy when this loan finishes at end of the season. With Musso doing a decent job at Udinese, Scuffet won't be keen to go back their and warm the bench so could well end up at Spezia permanently. Scuffet already has Serie A experience having made over 30 appearances for Udinese in his early 20s.

I don't hold either Scuffet or Bardi but I'll certainly be keeping an eye on them, particularly Scuffet, as I reckon that at 24 he's got a good chance of featuring for a PB team over the next 10 years regardless of the outcome of the playoff.

• @howsthebacon said in Francesco Bardi:

@NewUser531742 nice to see others talking about £1 profits, I always get a bit anxious about sharing my figures as I'm by no means a high flyer on here. If I make a quid here and there on dividends I'm happy.

Everyone starts off small-ish! Also I have a 15k port and consider a few quid (as in single figures) here and there as good wins, it really does add up.

• @FootballArgos @howsthebacon yeah who cares that you've only got a little in. Not a willy waving contest.

That's why it annoys me when the whales stick up their £5k Sancho media dividend wins every day on Twitter. Just a big 'look how great and rich i am' post.

I fucking hate show offs.

• I guess in terms of the forum it's best to talk in percentages really so it can be considered within context. But I'm totally happy with a pound here and there for dividends, I've only put £800 in and got around £13 in dividends in my first couple of weeks, if I can get 20-25 quid for one month, that's not bad going.

• Nice spot Vaughany. I did not see he was on the index as i just searched for Spezia players. One of them should double in price i expect.

• @JonesyFI-WH I don't think that's their intention tbh. I actually think it's quite good for other users (and non-users!) to see the potential of the platform - especially as some traders are quite fixated on the cap app side, which will likely be less significant moving forward.