Non-PB league players, a discussion (pumps allowed)!

• So I am still reeling from missing out on Bruno when I joined FI last summer. He was at around the £2 mark, I seriously considered him then and on a number of occasions after. Nearly picked him up at £6.15 but talked myself out of it.... he went up £1 the next day of course and the rest is now history. I want to try this summer to unearth the next Bruno I guess, I am sure we all do? So lets help each other, I currently hold a few non-pb players who I am very confident in long term but might not be quite ready to make the Bruno style leap just yet, and some who I am hoping might soon hit a PB league with some success. My non-pb league players are:

• Ryan Gravenberch, Ajax, 18yrs - £2.27 - Looks class, great on the ball, can beat a man and eye for a pass. Might already have some PB league money built into his price.
    • Calvin Stengs, AZ Alkmaar, 21yrs - £2.23 - Fantastic dribbler and has posted some reasonable PB scores in the EL. Potentially another season at AZ. Danger if he moves is it might be to Ajax before a PB league move.
    • Myron Boadu, AZ Alkmaar, 19yrs - £2.19 - Goalscorer, quick and strong. Will probably need to score a brace in the game to have a chance of winning PB.
    • Albert Gudmundsson - AZ Alkmaar, 23ys, 51p - Outside bet, also good on the ball, good dribbler and has a goal in him. Out injured a fair amount last season but was getting game time before. Now back and if Stengs or one of AZ other wide players leaves should get some more game time.
    • Alejandro Grimaldo, Benfica, 24yrs, £1.04 - Linked to PB leagues before he got injured in June. Good crosser and reckon he could post decent PB scores in the right PB team. Might not get move until next season now though.
    • Eberechi Eze, QPR, 22yrs, £2.32 - Arguably QPR's best player this season. Great runner with the ball, can beat a man and turn out of tight situations. Also scores goals, good ones at that. Might be the summer he gets that move to the Premier League!
      Also on my watchlist - Gonzalez (Stuttgart), Chakvetadze (Gent), Mykolenko (Dynamo Kiev), Vlasic (CSKA), Omur (Trabzonspor) & Ihattaren (PSV).

Any input on the current holds or watchlist players would be much appreciated. Any pumps also appreciated (ideally 25yrs and under), and just some discussion on whether we think this is a trend that has been ignored some what since the introduction of the ME? For long term traders I think getting in now, before sell orders and tightening of spreads could reap some real rewards in the future?

• For me it's telles on the hope he gets a move and edouard from Celtic

• @FI_Gump
    On that list like grimaldo .... class attacking full back and far too good for the Portuguese league.... when he moves he has the game to suit pb matrix ... one I’m looking to load up on low ball bids!

• Luca Waldschmidt. Benfica 😂

• Mine are Alfredo Molelos and Florinel Coman. Been on them since October and happy to hold both through a transfer if the get one. Both are outstanding players. Coman singled handedly took down the England under 21s last summer and is Romanias golden child and Morelos has shown in the Europa league that he suits the PB matrix reasonably well but i think the true value of him lies in his MB potential so im hoping for an EPL move for him

• @Black-Wolf

I'm on Coman too... I bought him and Waldschmidt at the same time those U21 Euros... I have been screwed a bit on Waldy but still have hope coman will hit a PB league this summer (Palace linked this week)

• @Baydog yeah i seen that. Not a great move but its a foot in the door and likely zaha comparisons which could lead to united links. I know a bit of a weak theory but you never know

• @BMCG yeah my thoughts exactly. Decent chance of picking him up cheap at the moment following the injury. Do you reckon PB league move might not come until Jan or next summer now though?

• Mehdi taremi rio Ave.
    see my signature for where. Prolific in Portugal and bound to move, hopefully to a PB league.

• @Black-Wolf Morelos looks like a decent shout. Been linked to a few PB teams this summer already I think? You have to be careful though, just discovered there is an Alfredo Morales on the Index as well, he is a 30yr old Mid at Fortuna Dusseldorf with a PB average of 37.30. Not a mistake you want to make!

• Kristoffer Ajer - wanted by Leicester, Spurs and Milan. Big young Norweigian centre half currently at Celtic

Max Wober - likely heading to Lyon. Big young Austrian centre half currently at Salzburg. You have to wonder if Leipzig could get involved should Upamecano move

• One worth monitoring is Landry Dimata. I wouldn't recommend buying yet as he has been injured for the last 18 months and definitely won't move this summer. He is recently back playing again for Anderlecht, and had a good scoring record before the injury. He is still young, was Belgian U21 and I suspect had he not got injured he'd have been an outside shot to make the Euro squad (to be fair he only had to do better than Benteke who probably didn't score a goal in the whole time Dimata was injured 😂) Since the Euros have been put back, he may play his way in if he finds his form again

• @FI_Gump i live near Glasgow im very aware of which one is the Buffalo Soldier 😂

• @MickTurbo both definitely look promising. Austria qualified for Euro's as well so makes Wober look more very good value. On Upamecano, think he signed a new contract with Leipzig a few weeks back. Seems unlikely he will move this summer.... especially if they win the CL?

• Pretty obvious one but Van De Beek at Ajax, 10 goals in 37 games this season and 17 in 57 the season before!

Will move either this season or next, I think what stood out for me was the amount of goals he scores from midfield?!

Only 23 as well!

• Andre Onana. He's a dead cert for a move either this summer or next in my opinion. On his Champion's League showings he looks a quality goalkeeper too. Only 24 years old and linked heavily to Chelsea and Bayer Leverkusen.

My only other non-PB holds are Donny van de Beek and Mehdi Taremi who have both been mentioned and Andrija Zivkovic who is talented and likely to leave Benfica due to a rumoured fall out but I'm not confident it'll be to a PB league

• @FI_Gump
    Hard to tell with Covid and his injury.... possible this summer still but not guaranteed.

• @CptMorgan
    Love onana he is defo one for the many clubs looking at keepers at various top sides . A certainty to move and one I hold big

• I can’t believe this has gone 17 posts without a mention of Malen or Ihatteran. I think currently the best non-PB league players are coming from Holland and those players are Malen, Boadu, Stengs, Van de Beek, Gravenberch, and Ihatteran. They all have big moves in their locker and with Euros next summer and CL/EL exposure it’ll be an exciting season. For info I hold half of these, but plan on holding all of them soon given how popular these type of youngsters are. As is the case with most 18-21 year olds, they all have the ability to fly or end up being mediocre and the next 2 years is crucial in their career trajectory. But for me atm the best prospect from FI terms is Stengs from what I’ve seen and data stats.

• There are certainly a few at Salzberg worth looking at

Some players at Rennes cheap gambles.

maybe Kownacki if he gets a move back to Bundes. Low price, bigger risk.