Non-PB league players, a discussion (pumps allowed)!

• Jovane Cabral - 22 year old winger who was a regular for Sporting post lockdown.

7.17 on WhoScored
    Set piece taker
    6 goals, 2 assists in 10 starts
    Nearly 3 shots per game, over 2 dribbles
    Cape Verdian but wants to play for Portugal
    Previous interest from larger clubs and rumour Jorge Mendes is trying to engineer a move for as little as €15m.

Still very raw but gives me Adama vibes every time I watch him play.

• I had some cheap bids on Miranchuk until this morning.. Held 101 at 80p and wanted another 99 at 65p as Milan are keen.. Just said on Football Italia that Atalanta now lead the race so market bought the 99 instead.. Annoying!

• @CptMorgan Zivkovic has had his contract terminated by Benfica this evening, now a free agent.

The delivery of a midwife, but his work ethic is the big issue. If he finds motivation at his next club he'll be brilliant.

• Denzel Dumfries although I IS yesterday to buy a couple more Messi.

• @BenniiP Good spot sir! I had completely missed that - thanks for the heads up.

A move to a PB league from here and I can only see a rise from 40p. He was a punt I'd almost lost hope on as his situation seemed a far-cry from his days of being linked to Arsenal and Everton. I'll keep an eye on it over the next few weeks.

• Most my port lol

Thats my main tactic, Im buying players who are young and talented who arnt in PB leagues just yet.
    The aim is they get a good transfer and either jump off there, or hold depending on who and where they go.

It can be volatile, however if you get it right you could get a player who jumps from £1-2 all the way up to £8+ and maybe even collect divs along the way and because they where so cheap and you can buy so many, div payouts are "massive" in terms of % of the investment.

The potential payouts justify the risk imo.

• @Baydog said in Non-PB league players, a discussion (pumps allowed)!:

One worth monitoring is Landry Dimata. I wouldn't recommend buying yet as he has been injured for the last 18 months and definitely won't move this summer. He is recently back playing again for Anderlecht, and had a good scoring record before the injury. He is still young, was Belgian U21 and I suspect had he not got injured he'd have been an outside shot to make the Euro squad (to be fair he only had to do better than Benteke who probably didn't score a goal in the whole time Dimata was injured 😂) Since the Euros have been put back, he may play his way in if he finds his form again

Update on this guy - he has returned to action, scored 2 in 3 for Anderlecht and has been called up to the Belgium squad for the upcoming Nations League matches. He had an excellent scoring record in his debut season (13 goals in 4 assists in 20 games) before he got injured March / April 2018 and missed the next 18 months. Also has a good scoring record at Belgium youth - 9 in 13 U19 and 7 in 12 U21.

Unfortunately Anderlecht are not in europe this season, so there is no PB on offer. If however he continues doing the business this season, and makes the euros squad (and gets a transfer), at his cost I can see very little downside as a long term hold. I picked up 500 at 38p as one of my early ME purchases, and I am confident I will make 300% - 500% over 3 years if he stays fit and gets a move.

• Mine consist of Tim Leibold, Patson Daka and Carel Eiting so bit of a mixed bag! Still holding out for Leibold getting a transfer or Hamburg getting promoted this season. Eiting has youth on his side but need him to break into the Ajax team and Daka will surely get a move to a PB league if his scoring record continues.

• One to keep an eye on is Cedric Bakaumbu. He had a collapsed move yo Barca at the end of the last transfer window and it could be the case that as PB league clubs get desperate for a striker they start looking to China (Ighalo transfer to United.)

He scored 4 today and got one assist in a 5-2 win so there must be clubs keeping an eye on him.

Currently 43p with ME offer average of 22p.

• Otavio at Porto (51p) was one of the best players in the Portuguese league last season. Going by his Europa League PB scores, he looks well-suited to the matrix. He has been heavily linked to Wolves this summer. Only has one year left on his contract at Porto too...

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/08/07/great-talent-iker-casillas-raves-about-reported-15m-wolves-target/

• @Baydog dimata has been called up to the full Belgian squad for he upcoming internationals.

• Tagliafico and Acuna...Two classy attacking Left backs who will likely be joining very good teams this season, good chance they will either go to a prem team (those fighting with the big teams for champions league, so a leicester, wolves etc) or a top team in Spain or Italy (inter, roma, sevilla etc)

• One who I have been picking up lately is Mohamed Fares. Attacking wing-back / winger, 24 years old current club SPAL who were relegated to Serie B.

He missed all of last season injured, prior to the injury he was very close to joining Inter Milan. He is now back fit and Lazio and Inter Milan are competing for his signature. I have been getting matched at 30p fairly quickly the last week or two....

• A note to any holders, Andrija Zivkovic who terminated his contract (mentioned already in here), meant to be having his medical with PAOK and signing a deal in the next 24-48 hours. Seen this on a greek journalists twitter with the original source being Telegraf in Serbia. Could potentially have the champions league but they're up against Benfica in the next qualifying round, so unlikely, but who knows.