Confused ...

• Martial , pogba going up ⬆️
    Bruno (Star man, penalty king) going down ⬇️
    🤔

• Still learning myself but Bruno is a fair bit more expensive and maybe viewed with less value (ie not much to be made in value)?? Maybe?

• He’s a hybrid player will earn PB and MB, but some are wary when the media changes come in he might lose out.

For me he’s at the biggest media club in the UK who now have CL next season and Euros with Portugal. I’m happy he’ll earn me enough dividends over the next 12 months for me to rise the dips.

But as with every player it’s risk v reward and you have to base that on his £10+ price tag.

I only hold Bruno, Pogba, Kane, TAA and Neymar as premium holds; I like the regular returns that allow me to invest in other players (currently anyone that wears gloves between the sticks).

• Martial is the man up front and you can have 3 of him for every Bruno, i guess if Martial wins Forward and Bruno wins star man you'd still make more from Martial?

• Pogba has already seen a large drop so was always likely to rise again at some point. Martial is an IPD play so potentially people unlisting.

May be just a case of people listing Bruno to try and take profit. The FI market and logic don’t always go hand in hand.

• @NewUser259568 said in Confused ...:

Martial , pogba going up ⬆️
    🤔

People will regret their decision to sell Fernandes. As long as dividends increase, and Adam Cole doesn’t move the goal posts once more without any notice, Bruno Fernandes will be £15 a share next season. 👍🏼

• @Sol said in Confused ...:

@NewUser259568 said in Confused ...:

🤔

People will regret their decision to sell Fernandes. As long as dividends increase, and Adam Cole doesn’t move the goal posts once more without any notice, Bruno Fernandes will be £15 a share next season. 👍🏼

Thought you were selling up Sol? What caused the change of heart?

• @Sol He has proven he can do the PB&MB hybrid so far and I think he can sustain it. Don't hold currently but really tempted to now you can snap him up nearer to £9. Might wait and see if they get turfed out of the EL tonight first....actually, might wait to see if I get a net buy bonus email first 😤

• @Yellow said in Confused ...:

@Sol said in Confused ...:

@NewUser259568 said in Confused ...:

🤔

Thought you were selling up Sol? What caused the change of heart?

The losses I would make on some of my portfolio. Willing to see how things will go at the start of the new season. Don’t get me wrong, the jury is still out on FI and I haven’t completely decided against walking away. The introduction of ‘team of the month’ and the belief that many new investors will join next season, have restored ‘some’ faith in the platform.

• @TotalPunt said in Confused ...:

@Sol He has proven he can do the PB&MB hybrid so far and I think he can sustain it. Don't hold currently but really tempted to now you can snap him up nearer to £9. Might wait and see if they get turfed out of the EL tonight first....actually, might wait to see if I get a net buy bonus email first 😤

You may be waiting a little longer than after tonight’s match though to snap him up!..😉

• Come on give us another 🌟 performance 💪