Dujon Sterling

• So what are people's thoughts on him. He's got no IS at the moment so obviously not in demand.

Do you think he'll be loaned out again this year? While he was a bright prospect (Team of the Tournament in the U17's Euros and U19's Euros) he only played 8 times last year for Wigan and Reece James is the same age and seems well ahead of him in the pecking order.

I assume he'll go out on loan again this year but will it be to another Championship club or do you think there's a chance he'll get a Premier League club?

I hold 50 but wondering whether I should top up or if it's too much of a punt?

• Took a punt a while back and still hold 100, don’t know much about the chap to be honest.

• struggled with injuries

I'd expect him to go out on loan again as unlikely to be space in the squad for him

• Likely to be a Championship loan IMO. Not going to ever get near the Chelsea first team. Reece James is light years ahead and the Chelsea fans and staff rave about him all the time.

He could also be offloaded for a small transfer fee to help Chelsea rebuild a team that Lampard wants. Very risky IMO as you have no idea where he will end up and i personally feel it will not be a PB league.

• Thanks guys, I think you're all right, I'll hold my 50 but won't top up. He's probably not established enough to interest another Premiership Team and the Championship seems the most likely destination. If he can get 30-35 games under his belt this season we'll see if he can live up to that early potential and then a move might happen.