Selling Queue Times

• Any idea on sell queue times on a "normal" player (not massive in media/constantly winning PB) since bid engine has come into place?

Have had some players om for more than a month now and cant get rid!!

• @NewUser264550 they won’t shift until there is demand for them, same as before. What you could do if you want the cash quicker is keep checking the IS for decent top bids and sell in chunks....might take just as long so tough call.

Personally I have a number in the queue they sell when they sell

• Had lots of players for sale from end of May till mid July that havent shifted. They probably wont until the next part of ME comes in. Not willing to IS at those spreads, so will stay on Market sale until then.

• Banned

Message deleted - complaining about FI is against their terms and conditions.

• @MrWh1te said in Selling Queue Times:

Message deleted - complaining about FI is against their terms and conditions.

I heard that disagreeing with you was against your terms and conditions 🤣

• Yeah for most players the sell queue time is basically infinity at the moment as most people won't buy via the sell queue, they'll get them cheaper via the matching engine. The only times people are buying via the sell queue are where:

1. They are new and don't understand the match engine, I feel bad for these people as they are making a mistake and buying at well over the actual value.

2. A player is so much in demand that there are more buyers than sellers, this will force the spread up to such a level that it basically vanishes and you might as well buy from the Market. Because of the current situation this is pretty rare as there is a backlog of people wanting to sell. I believe this will improve over time as new money comes in and the people who want out slowly get their money out.

3. People want the player right now, probably because they are on course to win Media for the day or they have a game that evening and people don't want to miss the deadline. This really only works on players with a narrow spread as otherwise you can probably get them in time via the ME, so it's really dependent on 2 above.

• @NewUser264550 said in Selling Queue Times:

Any idea on sell queue times on a "normal" player (not massive in media/constantly winning PB) since bid engine has come into place?

People need a reason to buy unless they are thinking ahead for a long term hold.
    When all leagues start lots of players will have ‘their’ day that is the time to sell, the one’s who have lots of these will continue to rise in price.

I sold martial to market in about 2 hours the other day because he was in demand, no one is buying diogo jota (Example) because he doesn't have a game for a month.............

• @Tom77 darn it, so basically for some players it could be 3 or 4 months or ever more??!! 😭

• @Tom77 Exactly, if it's a good bet like Jota will be - then there is no harm in waiting. I have Jimenez, was expecting more from him in Europa and/or possibly a move with Juve and United apparently interested.

That being said he will have a good week at some point and I should hopefully get my money back on him. The only issue is, having to hold on to just make your money back means it is tempting to throw more money in to get involved in the players you want long term.

• @NewUser264550 yeah, I've given up. I sometimes throw a player in the queue if I got him at a good price but no short term desire to sell. If he goes I make a nice profit but if he doesn't then he I'm not too fussed.

In the past few weeks I think I've managed to sell 8 Brewsters at market price and about 6 Gimenez (from Atleti). Unless they're in demand it's very unlikely and even in demand, people will still be paying just below market price with matched bids.

• The sell queue is dead, at least until the 2% commission for matched bids kicks in.

This isn't a good thing for us.

• The 2% commission will only mean more buys for players with a tight spread. Why would I market buy a player with a 10-20% spread even with the 2% commission?

• @NewUser264550 said in Selling Queue Times:

Any idea on sell queue times on a "normal" player (not massive in media/constantly winning PB) since bid engine has come into place?

If you want to list the players you're trying to shift then I'm sure we can offer some reasoning as to why they're not being bought at market price.

• @Yellow

John Obi Mikel?

• @Advinculas-Index said in Selling Queue Times:

@Yellow

John Obi Mikel?

He would have been a shit hold even when he was good.

I'd rather have Obi Wan Kenobi.

• @Advinculas-Index @Yellow

Hes a great hold, it's just beyond your tiny minds. And mine

• @Yellow said in Selling Queue Times:

@Advinculas-Index said in Selling Queue Times:

@Yellow

John Obi Mikel?

He would have been a shit hold even when he was good.

I'd rather have Obi Wan Kenobi.

@MickTurbo said in Selling Queue Times:

@Advinculas-Index @Yellow

Hes a great hold, it's just beyond your tiny minds. And mine

May the force be with you

• @Yellow said in Selling Queue Times:

@NewUser264550 said in Selling Queue Times:

If you want to list the players you're trying to shift then I'm sure we can offer some reasoning as to why they're not being bought at market price.

Yeah it's easy to give a reason why players aren't selling at market price for the vast majority of players. It's because FI changed the system. I appreciate you're getting fed up of people banging on about it, but those people are fed up of not being able to sell their players for any where near what they could have two months ago purely down to one decision made by FI. Unfortunately the moaning isn't going to stop until either everyone who feels they've been conned has been able to leave, or the situation improves.

Given the lack of liquidity I'm afraid it's likely to go on for at least another couple of months.

• @Yellow
    Rashford
    Haaland
    Laporte
    Maguire
    Pjanic