David Silva to Sociedad !!

• Was expected to sign for 3 years at Lazio so I took a punt on the back of that but he’s just been announced at Sociedad, think he’ll be a very good player for them myself for a good few years yet... thoughts?

• @Die-Eisernen Did norrrr see that coming. I thought at first maybe he has family ties or some sort of connection but he is from the canaries isn't he?

Well they're a team on the rise and he'll definitely help them whether it be on the pitch or in training. Gutted NUFC didn't persevere with Mikel Merino, he is really coming good at Sociedad. Did they keep Odergaard as well? Feel like I read that Real have recalled him.

• Pity, he and Immobile would have run riot!! Real are in the Europa league I think though!?

• Good news for Luis Alberto holders. Was worried Silva may take some set pieces / general ball playing away from him.

• I took a punt before the quarter final thinking he might have got a few divs and also hoping he went to Lazio or Valencia.........

However Sociedad is not a bad alternative with PB league and in the EL group stages.

Happy.

• either way just topped up around 750 shares........

a year older than Messi and a year younger than Ronaldo and at 0.71p

its a free one.

• infact just topped up to 2100 shares and sold of quite a lot of my Werner that were in a massive loss.

• Think he’s an incredible bargain at current price and will almost certainly make back enough dividends to cover that in the next season if he stays fit. He will get more regular game time than at City and Sociedad are in the Europa League. I’m sure he’ll be getting plenty of assists for in play, TOTM placings and the occasional PB wins.

• @TeamGB I couldnt agree more @74p it has to be a free one.

Gold day and he hits proper form you could be looking at 18p divs and ipd if you have it plus the UK media will still be interested.

3 or 4 really good games and you paid back your outlay.

• Great signing for sociadad, going to be decent in the Europa

• He picks up good PB scores and the pace of the Spanish league suits him at his age. Good time to buy as well as he'll qualify for IPD's for at least one match. As an Isak holder I'm hoping this is a transfer that has a knock on effect and helps him kick on to the next level.

• Anyone know how long the contract is??? presume one year???? If more than that would be really low risk... I think now he's made the move and the dust has settled that he won't be playing outside PB leagues it should see his price rise!!!

Sociedad in the past have been a great Friday/Monday night team and Silva is a decent PB scorer (if given 90 mins) so could be a low risk low punt investment that could return? Those who got in at 0.56 have done best as he's spiked suddenly over last couple of days!!!

• @dannypea said in David Silva to Sociedad !!:

Anyone know how long the contract is??? presume one year???? If more than that would be really low risk... I think now he's made the move and the dust has settled that he won't be playing outside PB leagues it should see his price rise!!!

Sociedad in the past have been a great Friday/Monday night team and Silva is a decent PB scorer (if given 90 mins) so could be a low risk low punt investment that could return? Those who got in at 0.56 have done best as he's spiked suddenly over last couple of days!!!

3 years.

I’ve got 3 of their forwards so should benefit them also and get sociadad more exposure.

• @Tom77 said in David Silva to Sociedad !!:

@dannypea said in David Silva to Sociedad !!:

Anyone know how long the contract is??? presume one year???? If more than that would be really low risk... I think now he's made the move and the dust has settled that he won't be playing outside PB leagues it should see his price rise!!!

3 years.

I’ve got 3 of their forwards so should benefit them also and get sociadad more exposure.

Sky and a few other sources are saying 2 years. I think the Lazio deal was 3 years.