Magnificent

• This month's dividends have been magnificent. Well done and thank you FI team.

There, I've said it and I don't care who knows it.

• @Le-Blanc Bah humbug A73A0040-2B07-4D4A-A8A1-9C40DE57DDB5.jpeg

• @Le-Blanc since I got that 10% spend bonus email on the 14th, I've won £280 in dividends. That's over 1% of my port in 5 days. Incredible!

The only thing I would say is that itll be a disappointment if we go back to the old IPD structure. I'd like to see it doubled

• @Le-Blanc

Burn the Heretic

• @MickTurbo agreed, at best the 1p divs are just a little bonus, they have no bearing on me buying players!

I'd love to see something like 5x divs for 2 months from buying or the 1p divs for the season/1year or something just to make them more relevant!?

• @MickTurbo £220 for me in that time period, been a brilliant week so far.

• @Marksandygill with FI introducing commission on both selling and buying (through the ME) soon - there should be additional income which could lead to some more IPD bonuses. Would it be viable for them to do it full time? I've always had the feeling that they'd extend it into the season to keep people invested.

• @howsthebacon I dont expect the 5×IPD to be 0ermanent and I'm not sure I'd even want it because it would turn thinks on its head a little too much. But definitely 2p across the board and 4p for a defender goal I think would be excellent

• Its been brilliant. Hopefully once the threat of COVID starts to fade maybe they will think about doubling IPD’s to encourage liquidity in the bottom of the market

• Remember in their last update they said something about introducing a mechanism to renew your IPD's, so I would imagine they have something up their sleeves.

Maybe for shares you already hold they will give you the option to renew them for a set percentage or charge?

• @Erased-Citizen I wonder what the viability would be of introducing a refresh option, and keeping IPDs at a very generous level.

The refresh option would work 2 fold. I mean if somebodys been sat on Sancho, Pog, Ney for 2 and a half years, they may even consider using it just to continue the hold. The commission this would generate fod FI would be incredible, and would fund big IPDs and div increases across the board. I think it would be mutually beneficial and will hopefully happen

• @Erased-Citizen problem is even the elite players only hit say 40 goals/assists which is 40p over say 10 months, it would be difficult selling the ability to renew IPDs with only 4p on offer every month?

Maybe if they were keeping the 5x divs for a month it would make it easier to sell?

• @Marksandygill Of course it would have to be increased from the usual 1p to make it of interest for both parties.

@MickTurbo I'm sure if they crunched a few numbers they could come up with a renewal scheme that would benefit both the holder of the shares and FI. As really once they go back to the standard 1p I don't think anyone ever cares about renewing as it's just a small bonus for the first 30 days you have them.

Watch this space I guess but it's all gone rather quiet. Was hoping we'd be approaching phase 2 by now and a few other little improvements.

• IPD's should be permanently moved up to at least near these numbers as the standard values just aren't worth bothering with.

During this period, I have made buys with IPDs in mind. In normal circumstances it's just a bonus.

• @Le-Blanc said in Magnificent:

This month's dividends have been magnificent. Well done and thank you FI team.

There, I've said it and I don't care who knows it.

Mate, been loving it. Payouts have been awesome. And then u get to reinvest them in someone going dirt cheap. I’m a pig in muck!

• @Le-Blanc Thank you!! A positive thread and a happy trader, I must be dreaming!! My dividend haul for the past month is £1,458 and since the 14th is £526. Loving it!!

I am loving FI at the moment but the forum less so. It is too negative and pessimistic so I am happy trading and playing in my own little dividends bubble.

Dividends matter, now more so than ever.

Thanks again for your positivity 👍

• Before someone else does it...

Fuck it. I can't do GIF's. I am happy, in bubble bath but not playing with myself 😲

• I think good dividend earnings creates a feel good on the index - still got another 6 weeks of this so plenty more time to make the most of it.

It does feel like a bit of a trial period that they might be looking to increase these - I mentioned increasing them in my survey.

• @MickTurbo said in Magnificent:

@Le-Blanc since I got that 10% spend bonus email on the 14th, I've won £280 in dividends. That's over 1% of my port in 5 days. Incredible!

The only thing I would say is that itll be a disappointment if we go back to the old IPD structure. I'd like to see it doubled

Excellent! You're right it's certainly going to be interesting to see how they take it from here.