Post Order Book Implimentation

• How long do traders think it will take to get back to a similar buy level that we were at pre covid once order books are implemented.

There seem's to be a lot of traders who are expecting a big crash once order books are introduced, so I am just wondering what are traders thoughts on a recovery period.

I am sort of thinking between 6-12 months myself due to the current climate, but I could be completely off on that.

Any thoughts welcomed

• @Karl Thats a golden question and It all comes down to how deep and tight the spreads are.

If FI dont get the finger out and get MM or someone to give us much tighter spreads and real volume in shares being able to be sold quickly, the money will leave and may never return.

IF however they can show it was just one big Fuckup on their part and the spreads tighten and people can shift volume quickly, It could heal within months or quicker.

My fear is Ive spoke to loads of people who arnt happy the way things are now and they dont want or see any good reason to keep massive sums of money in FI anymore.

FI need to show us otherwise.

• @ Knazz...Cheers for the reply..I had a listen to FIGs post last night which gave me some insight into how full OB it may work..

I have detailed the link below if you have not seen it yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuYN-CQFpgQ

Be interested in your opinion on it

• @Karl i dont expect it to take too long but obviously recovery will be based on each players level of demand. I have 2 players (Fred and Dele Alli) i don’t expect to get rid of very quickly but im confident they will recover eventually to a point i can sell. Once all the leagues return and sell orders are in place i expect money to start moving and as long as football isnt shut back down i reckon most of us will be seeing a full recovery before Christmas

• @Karl said in Post Order Book Implimentation:

@ Knazz...Cheers for the reply..I had a listen to FIGs post last night which gave me some insight into how full OB it may work..

I have detailed the link below if you have not seen it yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuYN-CQFpgQ

Be interested in your opinion on it

This is basically what ive been saying about the market buy becoming the best available offer and if no offers are available the market buy will be FI’s offer. Exactly like the old system but instead of listing to sell and waiting in the queue you can offer lower and jump to the front of the queue. Its very simple if people just imagine it as the old system updated and not the ME as they like to call it

• @Black-Wolf ..

Thanks for your post Buddy,

Do we have any idea of a date when it is going to be implemented, as I am biting at the bit to start moving forward again as I think this platform is only going to take a greater market share from traditional bookies as the years go by, but FI need to give us all some stability so we can manage our portfolios efficiently

• @Karl ive been pushing them for dates and news on it but nothing but generic replies so far