New dividend review 😁

• @Ericali said in New dividend review 😁:

@Dr-Jan-Itor said in New dividend review 😁:

@Ericali said in New dividend review 😁:

@Ericali 90% of players saw anywhere between a 12-25% increase in dividends, depending on different methodologies to calculate TOTM. I peI saw as high as 25% on one methodology and as low as 12% across different traders methodologies. Keepers saw a massively high number, but represent a tiny proportion of eligible players. But not a single legitmate method had it as high as 30% when applied across all elgible players.

There is so many holes in these calculations I won't even start....

I'm too busy supping a magners & need to shower & get changed.

90% of the market saw between 12-25% increase in dividends? πŸ€”

75% of the market have never even won a dividend!

Actually Im not gonna get caught up in this. You are a trader with a history of screwing over others, who acts in self interest, who I have rarely seen genuinely help others, and has rarely used facts and figures to back yourself up. So Im gonna enjoy this annoucement and leave it there

Probably best. πŸ‘

You put that in your previous post though so no need to keep repeating the same point as you risk sounding like a broken record.

Until you can give me facts & figures how 90% of the market got a dividend increase I will treat the figures with the distain they deserve.

If you can prove otherwise, I will humbly apologize - you can't say fairer than that. πŸ‘

But you said it was a 30% increase? Anyway I did miss a key bit when I apologise. It is from a accessibility point. 90% of the market has now access to somewhere between 12-25% available dividends. Goalkeepers much higher.

• @Black-Wolf said in New dividend review 😁:

@Yellow the said they would be releasing news on the sell orders imminently. I took that as it was going to follow tonight

'We are prioritising the Dividend announcement ahead of information on Offers which will be delivered imminently.'

I took it to mean we'll get the dividend announcement first (as it's the priority) and then the offers follow straight after that. So maybe not soften the blow, but stop people cacking their pants and rushing to get out, as @Baydog alludes to.

• @Yellow they probably should have said β€œimminently afterwards”

• @Black-Wolf said in New dividend review 😁:

@Yellow they probably should have said β€œimminently afterwards”

Nah, where's the fun in getting it right first time? Not their style at all.

• The way i see it is that they are going to have to deliver a big increase now to prevent disappointment a second time

• @Dr-Jan-Itor said in New dividend review 😁:

@Ericali 90% of players saw anywhere between a 12-25% increase in dividends, depending on different methodologies to calculate TOTM. I peI saw as high as 25% on one methodology and as low as 12% across different traders methodologies. Keepers saw a massively high number, but represent a tiny proportion of eligible players. But not a single legitmate method had it as high as 30% when applied across all elgible players.

Actually Im not gonna get caught up in this. You are a trader with a history of screwing over others, who acts in self interest, who I have rarely seen genuinely help others, and has rarely used facts and figures to back yourself up. So Im gonna enjoy this annoucement and leave it there

Probably best. πŸ‘

You put that in your previous post though so no need to keep repeating the same point as you risk sounding like a broken record.

Until you can give me facts & figures how 90% of the market got a dividend increase I will treat the figures with the distain they deserve.

If you can prove otherwise, I will humbly apologize - you can't say fairer than that. πŸ‘

But you said it was a 30% increase? Anyway I did miss a key bit when I apologise. It is from a accessibility point. 90% of the market has now access to somewhere between 12-25% available dividends. Goalkeepers much higher.

Old table
    Screenshot_20200821-180004.png

New table
    Screenshot_20200821-175943.png

As you can see silver day dividends increase by 25%

Gold day dividends were increased by 25%

The winner on a media day were increased by 20%

Plus were had the new increase with the TOTM & the goalkeeper category added so probably 30% while not entirely accurate to the decimal point, is pretty much a decent educated guess.

I'm glad you now acknowledge your 90% figure to be way off - apology accepted

• @Yellow said in New dividend review 😁:

@Black-Wolf said in New dividend review 😁:

@Yellow the said they would be releasing news on the sell orders imminently. I took that as it was going to follow tonight

'We are prioritising the Dividend announcement ahead of information on Offers which will be delivered imminently.'

I took it to mean we'll get the dividend announcement first (as it's the priority) and then the offers follow straight after that. So maybe not soften the blow, but stop people cacking their pants and rushing to get out, as @Baydog alludes to.

The review is basically a tube of lube to ease us in

Probably best. πŸ‘

Ok, I'm going into teacher mode with the red pen out

*disdain

If ever you want help with your use of the english language feel free to reach out fella

• @trig even if they kept it at pre promo levels, the top end would flight with that!

• Lads,

Come on, let's quit the petty spellchecking and pishy back and forths ... it sounds like Carol Vorderman having a scrap with Rachel Riley for fuck sake!? 🀣

Just enjoy the good news and have a relaxing weekend safe in the knowlege that the index is preparing to launch several rockets over the coming weeks ... πŸš€ πŸš€ πŸš€

@Ddr said in New dividend review 😁:

@Ddr said in New dividend review 😁:

@Ericali pretty much what I was just thinking.......I hate agreeing with you, it goes against the very core and essence of my spirit

Same here.

If we are having the same thoughts I'm thinking all this heat & alcohol i must be dumming down a bit. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Dont think its necessarily the heat and alcohol, although you definitely are dumb, not dum πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜

I like it πŸ‘

I cant remember what show or film it's from but all I keep saying to myself now is

I like it, I like it a lot 🀣

• @TeamGB Re: people rushing out for TAA

I just picked up a load of Robertsons Β£1.31 - I think he is definitely the wiser choice for the tighter folk like me.

• @johnboywalker surely its gotta be better than our previous interactions 🀣

• @johnboywalker said in New dividend review 😁:

Lads,

Come on, let's quit the petty spellchecking and pishy back and forths ... it sounds like Carol Vorderman having a scrap with Rachel Riley for fuck sake!? 🀣

Just enjoy the good news and have a relaxing weekend safe in the knowlege that the index is preparing to launch several rockets over the coming weeks ... πŸš€ πŸš€ πŸš€

I'd be all about seeing Vorderman vs Riley... PPV written all over it.

• @Dan-The-Man As long as they chucked baby oil over them beforehand...

• @johnboywalker said in New dividend review 😁:

Lads,

.. it sounds like Carol Vorderman having a scrap with Rachel Riley for fuck sake!? 🀣

Is it wrong to say that if they put that on after the wife has gone to bed I'd be happy to watch

• Come on this getting a bit sexist...at least lets provide an alternative fantasy for the female FI users.

Richard Whiteley v Nick Hewer? Baby oil optional.

• I'm topping up my Nick Hewer shares, easy favourite considering I just remembered Whiteley is brown bread.

• Partridge and Madeley - Chocolate Mousse Mandatory

• @Advinculas-Index I'm still not convinced they're different people.