I'd love to know the answer to this question

• Who will take over the Banega role in the Sevilla team?
    Will it more than likely be a new signing or is there a strong set-piece taker already in the squad, who can simply slot in as their new playmaker?

• If i was an Ocampus holder id say him but im not so someone else.

it would be unteresting if in the next 2 years time Banega ever got a link back to a PB team he'd probably hit £2

• @Advinculas-Index he be the same age as David Silva and he done very little since signing for a club in a PB league and EL.

• I hold Ocampos, don't think it will be him.

I hold Oscar Rodriguez, was rumoured to be going to Villareal until the recent developments with Parejo, Sevilla was also mentioned. Would be happy if he turns up there although not quite the same like for like.

• @GarethG said in I'd love to know the answer to this question:

Who will take over the Banega role in the Sevilla team?
    Will it more than likely be a new signing or is there a strong set-piece taker already in the squad, who can simply slot in as their new playmaker?

The sceptic in me thinks you are asking this question as you already know the answer and therefore this is one of the most well disguised pumps in forum history!! 🤣🤔

Joking aside, I would expect Suso to take set pieces. Ocampos will remain on penalties.

In terms of who takes over Banega's position/role, I wouldn't be surprised to see Oliver Torres be given more game time. He was a main player for Lopetegui at Porto and he is similar in style/mentality to Banega.

I would also expect Joan Jordan to be given more responsibility.

But let's be honest, thank fuck Banega is gone ... at least somebody else might have a chance of winning PB now! 😡🤣

• @johnboywalker
    Always trust in the Horse

• If you look at the timing Joan Jordan is the obvious successor. Came in for this season to bed in, knowing that Banega was off.

• @johnboywalker

🤣🤣 I honestly can't work it out or I'd have bought a few thousand shares in his soon to be successor.

As it stands I don't own a single player from the Sevilla squad, but would like to add 1 or 2. They seem to play a style that suits the matrix & they certainly know how to go deep in the European competitions.

• @GarethG said in I'd love to know the answer to this question:

@johnboywalker

🤣🤣 I honestly can't work it out or I'd have bought a few thousand shares in his soon to be successor.

As it stands I don't own a single player from the Sevilla squad, but would like to add 1 or 2. They seem to play a style that suits the matrix & they certainly know how to go deep in the European competitions.

The player below is a good shout from Sevilla:

500a3fd5-3e14-4533-bc6a-8c21856f09e3-image.png

• Rakitic being linked heavily

• Maxime Lopez of Marseille also heavily linked to Sevilla. Not sure how his PB game would stack up against the likes of Jordan and Suso, nor how his actual footballing ability stacks up against Banega, who to all intents and purposes oozed fucking class.

• @CptMorgan said in I'd love to know the answer to this question:

Maxime Lopez of Marseille also heavily linked to Sevilla. Not sure how his PB game would stack up against the likes of Jordan and Suso, nor how his actual footballing ability stacks up against Banega, who to all intents and purposes oozed fucking class.

This makes the most sense stylistically. Has struggled at Marseille but still one of the best young progressive passers in Europe. I assumed the transfer links meant he would be a direct replacement.