Thoughts on TOTW?

• What's everyone's thoughts on FI adding TOTW as part of the Dividend Review?

Thinking that this would make for a nice clean div structure going into the new season

Media

MDD (now including GKs)
    IPDs

Tiered TOTW
    Tiered TOTM

Obviously with a proper tracking system, like the Match Day Rankings but for the week/ month.

Would satisfy long term trading and the frustration of just missing out on MDD for players who score consistently high PB as TOTM does, but with more payouts. Or possibly too many payouts?

Thoughts?

• I love the idea of more divs but depends on fi... I'm not expecting anything massive

• @Metropolis said in Thoughts on TOTW?:

What's everyone's thoughts on FI adding TOTW as part of the Dividend Review?

Thinking that this would make for a nice clean div structure going into the new season

Media

MDD (now including GKs)
    IPDs

Tiered TOTW
    Tiered TOTM

Obviously with a proper tracking system, like the Match Day Rankings but for the week/ month.

Would satisfy long term trading and the frustration of just missing out on MDD for players who score consistently high PB as TOTM does, but with more payouts. Or possibly too many payouts?

Thoughts?

I like the idea but cant see it being implemented. What would the cut off be? You would need to include Saturday/Sunday, just feels like such a short time frame, could cause a lot of payouts, can't see FI implementing this

• @Metropolis never say never but didn't AC say there was absolutely no chance of TOTW when doing the Q&A on Twitter?

• @Shippers very good point

• @JonesyFI-WH I know he said no chance to tiered PB. Could have been TOTW as well?

• @Metropolis actually mate you are correct - ignore me! It was tiered PB he said no chance to.

A few gins have been consumed.

• @Shippers True. It would be a lot of payouts, but thinking it would offset the frustration with missing out on MDD.

Week would be Monday morning to Sunday eve, with payouts on Monday mornings - if the payouts were reinvested, would help to stop the Monday dip?

• Highly unlikely in the near future but possibly for tournaments (Euros?) - would rather have increased TOTM payments as the gap between 1st and 2nd is considerable at the mo. Maybe even have payments for "subs" in future for say the highest three non-placed players (in any category) at the end of the month.

• @Metropolis as @Shippers mentioned above, I think the timescale is too condensed!

For it to make sense to FI and traders it needs to make people buy players and all but guarantee a pay out, if the cut off period was a Friday with 90% of the weeks games on a Sat/Sun it just becomes complete guess work as to who will win!?

Even TOTM is hard work to guess who will win! If I were FI I would increase PB/MB a bit but also at least double the TOTM payouts to make the gamble worthwhile!

@Shippers True. It would be a lot of payouts, but thinking it would offset the frustration with missing out on MDD.

Week would be Monday morning to Sunday eve, with payouts on Monday mornings - if the payouts were reinvested, would help to stop the Monday dip?

Feels like TOTM has the possibility to cut that frustration out although the Monday dip always made FI money realistically and will probably even more so going forward. A TOTW payouts would be quite a lot for FI to take, just couldn't see it myself

• Highly unlikely in my opinion as it the payouts wouldnt differ much from the PB payouts for the week. They would just be paying out the past weeks PB winners all over again with a few small variations as most teams only play once a week.

What's everyone's thoughts on FI adding TOTW as part of the Dividend Review?

Media

MDD (now including GKs)
    IPDs

Tiered TOTW
    Tiered TOTM

Thoughts?

I've promoted this in the past as a cheaper alternative for FI if they continue to reject full tiered PB. It would invigorate the market for all the player price ranges.