Weston McKennie

• I hold and with the Juve move I’m sitting with decent profit but for the life of me I can’t see how this loan benefits him in footballing terms or FI. Can any Juve/Serie A experts tell me different? Will he play? Tempted to take my money and run.

• Pr stunt by juve if you ask me, decent player nothing more, will struggle to get game time on the pitch

• Held as well but sold at a profit as I also have Rabiot. Odd signing as there decent stacked in CM unless someone goes (Ramsey?)

• @MikeWagner it's a strange one in my view. I'd expect to see a young Juve player going to schalke, not the other way around. I personally cant really see him as any more than a squad player there.

That Juve midfield is a bit of a nothing in my view. I think Arthur could be the pick personally, maybe Bentancur. But it's not a place I'd be chomping at the bit to spend money. Ask yourself, if you didnt hold him, would this news prick your ears up to be buying. Probably not. I'd list him myself and see what happens. If u get no joy, the spread will probs tighten as footy returns

• @MikeWagner said in Weston McKennie:

I hold and with the Juve move I’m sitting with decent profit but for the life of me I can’t see how this loan benefits him in footballing terms or FI. Can any Juve/Serie A experts tell me different? Will he play? Tempted to take my money and run.

I have to be honest, I'm shocked he's even thinking of the move. Can't see the benefit of moving to Juve personally. I'm sure he could get a better club in Germany too, Schalke have struggled as of late which hasn't helped his growth/form maybe hes fed up there.

• @MickTurbo I think you’re spot on. Would I buy at this price knowing he’s going to Juve? Absolutely not. Guess that gives me my answer! Shame as he has a decent season in a woeful Schalke team. Just stinks of Juve trying to balance the books while increasing their appeal in North America

• @Pez even if he goes it’s hard to see where he fits. For me he’s behind Arthur, Bentancur and Rabiot in the pecking order.

• @MikeWagner Yeah 100%, just seems like cover for them

• For me the one joker in this pack of events is Pirlo. With no club management experience we don't really have an idea of what he does or is likely to want to do so McKennie could be just the sort of player he wants. With Schalke in dire financial situation, it's perfect for the tight aased Juve to try & take at a steal transfer price wise.