Time to say goodbye rev 2!!

• @Coriolanus
    Seriously if you had any compassion or empathy you would recognise the situation for what it is.
    One of your disciples is degenerating into a raving looney who on this forum is beyond redemption.
    His anti agenda, bile laden, misguided , inaccurate stance on the index is now converting to how he articulates and converses with other users.
    This ain’t good for him and will not have a good ending if it’s allowed to continue. Taking this shit to twitter will effect a persons reputation professionally and personally with potential recriminations.
    This is a forum for banter ,expression of opinion in a gambling related product. Bullying ain’t a factor and fuck off peddling that horseshit as it’s counter productive to resolving the issue.
    As a friend and mentor of his why don’t you have a fucking word and end this most distasteful situation and be the Bigger more Mature person. There has to be some part of you that recognizes the danger .
    I know that deep down you see what’s happening but fuck me fair enough, you have had issues ,misguided in my view , of being let down by past promises but enough is enough leave shit go , move on and counsel your loyal advocate to chill out and fight a war elsewhere where ye might have some chance of winning even one argument.

• @BMCG he is his own man and certainly not my disciple. we talk as equals and if you bother to engage with him he has a lot to offer and as far as I can see makes a lot of profit on all platforms.

i like to use twitter and forum cos I think getting the opinion of the mass is important, but if I really want to dive deeper into something or want advice... theres a handful of people I go to... westy, baydog, tom and mr white.... a few on twitter as well.

RE forum to and fro … it is at a point where I felt it was doing more harm to him than good and we had a discussion. I reached out as a mate to check he was ok with things... not to advise. not to put words in his mouth... my impression is this is a thing of principle now between he and FI … he was victimised in his eyes (and mine) which should have been nipped in the bud months ago... once you start down a road of complaint to FI and they don't act sufficiently … its very hard to move on. I imagine he will be locked in this battle now till FI act one way or the other. Or people simply start being civil to him again.

• @Coriolanus why should people be civil, when i see posts like the below i have no sympathy what so ever and fed up of trying to keep the peace myself tbh. He knows he will be met with hostility with this kind of post, not saying don't have your say but you have to be able to take it if your throwing out ridiculous remarks like the below

Screenshot_20200828-113136_Twitter.jpg

• @Shippers said in Time to say goodbye rev 2!!:

@Coriolanus why should people be civil, when i see posts like the below i have no sympathy what so ever and fed up of trying to keep the peace myself tbh. He knows he will be met with hostility with this kind of post, not saying don't have your say but you have to be able to take it if your throwing out ridiculous remarks like the below

Exactly.
    I have a huge amount of money invested in FI and I’m not going to allow a jumped up bully trying to derail the site with his constant anti FI drivel.
    If he made sense I’m all for differing opinions but he’s a parrot to the other unhinged poster.

Still strongly believe the man has lost the plot because FI have nailed it with the dividend increase. He genuinely wants FI to fail but all his arguments are flawed now so he’s all immature and sweary hoping for reaction.

• @Shippers said in Time to say goodbye rev 2!!:

@Coriolanus why should people be civil, when i see posts like the below i have no sympathy what so ever and fed up of trying to keep the peace myself tbh. He knows he will be met with hostility with this kind of post, not saying don't have your say but you have to be able to take it if your throwing out ridiculous remarks like the below

@Coriolanus this a guy trust with trading advice? He is quite clearly trying to damage FI’s reputation or he doesn’t understand what a Ponzi is. Either way his aim is clear and you can try to defend his behaviour all you like but all it does is discredit you not help white because its clear for everyone to see for themselves

• I think the way he has conducted himself is indefensible and his opinions completely littered with holes, but at this point I dont think theres anything that can be said to him or his mate, that has not already been said. For that reason, if anybody sees me wade in again in any way, then feel free to pull me about it and I'll hold my hands up, I think everybody needs to do the same because its just completely futile.

• @MickTurbo said in Time to say goodbye rev 2!!:

I think the way he has conducted himself is indefensible and his opinions completely littered with holes, but at this point I dont think theres anything that can be said to him or his mate, that has not already been said. For that reason, if anybody sees me wade in again in any way, then feel free to pull me about it and I'll hold my hands up, I think everybody needs to do the same because its just completely futile.

Indeed. We just need to ignore it now.

https://www.aconsciousrethink.com/8494/attention-seeking-behavior/

4,6,7,8 of this list are ticked off. Given the lack of consistency with his posts I do think it's just online attention seeking, probably a result of lockdown boredom, and I have sympathy, but like Fergus has said, we've all got money locked up in this, and we can't pander to people pointlessly slagging the product. Worst of all, the atmosphere on the forum has suddenly become toxic again, and this is the time we should be welcoming new traders and showing community support for a complex product. Otherwise many could run a mile.

We are not Twitter.

I'm not replying to any more of his sweary posts or any others' posts to do with his behaviour from now on, let's all do the same and it will calm down. Obviously if he posts useful trading advice then I'm all for full on engagement, as usual.

• @Black-Wolf but do you think if I DM him asking if I should buy player A or player B he just replies "neither, its a ponzi" lol. he feels attacked on both twitter and forum and digs like that are part of retaliation. As mick says... and shippers on other thread... just stop wading in and he wont post like that. easier said than done, but better for everyones enjoyment to not jibe him every time he makes a comment. he tries posting on topics with relevant opinion and people jump down his throat due to chips on shoulders and perceived agendas... let it go... take the man at his word.

• basically what im saying is ... he gets a lot of attention from people who think he's a pathetic nob. a whole new thread all about him.

the index is alive again … even im enjoying it with a new strategy. footy is coming back... the improved review gave value to all areas of the market... why aren't people buzzing about football things and talking strategy/value etc instead of worrying about mr white?

this place should be awash with pump threads!

• @Coriolanus so ok what you are saying is he can say and do as he pleases because he feels targeted and its how he retaliates but when he sparks up arguments or calls people out we have all just to accept it and not protect ourselves, our money or FI? He cant do and say as he pleases because he feels he has a right to do so. If he really cared so much he would be trying to build bridges not constantly burning them down. Theres blame on both sides but he is doing nothing to help himself

• Ask not what the Horse can do for the forum

But what the forum can do for the Horse

I have nothing else to add, but hopefully that should draw a close to the discussion

• He's a baby throwing a temper tantrum and the advice from his daddy is "if you just ignore him eventually he will stop screeching and we can all sit and have a nice chat"
    Thanks for the tip, but we'd rather you take your crying baby home and deal with it yourself as this is a place for adults.

• @DillyDong exactly, having a 3 year old myself it's utterly embarrassing when a toddler starts playing up in public - what I do is remove the toddler away from the public, because why should they (the public) have to listen to the drone/whinging & put him in a room by himself while he finishes his tantrum & calms down.

He almost always apologises after & we forgive his misendeavour's & go again.....

Hopefully, he will grow out of his current phase by the time he hits 5-6 years old.

He will then be on his way to functioning in society. 👍

I have another who's 5 & her public tantrums are now very few & far between.

• @Ericali said in Time to say goodbye rev 2!!:

@DillyDong exactly, having a 3 year old myself it's utterly embarrassing when a toddler starts playing up in public - what I do is remove the toddler away from the public, because why should they (the public) have to listen to the drone/whinging & put him in a room by himself while he finishes his tantrum & calms down.

O/T, but I wish more parents had this attitude!

• @Ericali it gets better, then it gets worse again...

kids-suck.jpg

• I'm sure we all enjoy the forum as a resource to talk about FI. The longer this twaddle goes on, the more likely it is that the forum suddenly gets taken down for maintenance.

There are certain people that it's clearly not worth trying to converse with, so don't bother. It's not worth your time and if you keep finding yourself compelled to respond, know that you don't need to. You've nothing to prove and you'll gain nothing by doing so. The only thing that might happen is that it all flares up and this forum goes down again, punishing all of us (including the majority of people that never get involved). I've wheeled out the block button and I can highly recommend it.

• @Yellow I said the same last night, don’t tag, don’t reply block if you want but IGNORE it please guys.

• Why we stirring this shit up again? It’s been non toxic on here recently because ppl haven’t been poking Mr.White. Then a few ppl poked him and his foul mouth tirades came back. How about ppl just don’t bait him? He’s potty mouthed and precious and the forum is a much nicer please without the pathetic tit for tat.

• @Black-Wolf said in Time to say goodbye rev 2!!:

@Coriolanus what you are saying is he can say and do as he pleases because he feels targeted and its how he retaliates but when he sparks up arguments or calls people out we have all just to accept it and not protect ourselves

Don't you see the irony there?

Early today we were in a thread started by a guy to mock him... and here we are in another thread, started to mock him... Last week there was a similar situation where he was minding his own business and someone took shots at him...

At some point you've surely got to see... it's not him that keeps flairing this up?

If people just stop taking digs at him, all of this goes away.

• @Dan-The-Man

I'd be prone to agree, but have you seen the Twitter post he made in the last 24hrs that is included above? It seems very inflammatory and I am quite sure it was designed to get a reaction. And then he complains when he does get a reaction and says he just wants to be left alone.

So what is the solution when someone is baiting people to abuse him so that he can then complain to the authorities about being bullied? That is all this is. He is actively trying to get people to abuse him so that he can complain about it and try and get the forum taken down because he is not a valued part of it any more. It is incredibly selfish and arrogant behaviour in my opinion.

The stick he gets is entirely of his own doing with all of the stupid behaviour over the last few months even running into yesterday with his Ponzi post to a new customer who is seeking advice on the product (even though he recently said himself in a post on here that FI is less of a ponzi that ever!) He is looking to make trouble pure and simple so I really struggle to feel once ounce of empathy towards him when people pick on him