Have we missed the boat?

• I just discovered this website last month, I'm wondering if I missed the big profits from the previous two years?

• @NewUser139880
    No the platform still has huge growth

• I think your right, it's like buying shares in Amazon 10 years ago.

• @NewUser139880 you've got the may event coming up on the 5th that usually sees an influx of funds. I think summer will see ups and downs but August through Christmas should be party time

• @Noirx4 I will be there on the 5th of May after the match.

• @NewUser139880 I'll be there too

• @Comrade How much growth do you believe it will have?

• Agree with Norix, summer may be a bit slow although the WC and the marketing campaign will help however at the start of next season it will just boom I would think?

• @NewUser139880
    To be asking that question, you haven’t really researched it enough to be honest. Obviously, fact is you (and me too) have missed the initial jump from players like Neymar, Nessi etc with their massive rises. But this platform is still so new and this is more than early enough. There is always money to be made and big gains to benefit from. Welcome to the platform, enjoy the ride. I’d recommend more research to understand it all more though and give yourself the best chance of success mate 👍

• Not misses the boat just don't invest in the WC you have missed the boat on that , skip to highly likely players to move in summer

• The beauty of FI is that its self renewing. Current players age and retire; and youngsters will come through to replace them.

No one has ever really missed the boat on here because there'll always be a future £10+ player that enters the Index for £1 or less.

• I think every year there will be a dozen or so neyma-like movements where a player really hits a trajectory and more than doubles in value. On a smaller scale there will be 100s of these throughout the year in the range of 10%-50%. Obviously this works both ways. You may have missed the original growth, but big money is still to be made with research, patience and a bit of luck.

• wondering how long before F1 joins the stockmarket?

• @LG said in Have we missed the boat?:

I think every year there will be a dozen or so neyma-like movements where a player really hits a trajectory and more than doubles in value. On a smaller scale there will be 100s of these throughout the year in the range of 10%-50%. Obviously this works both ways. You may have missed the original growth, but big money is still to be made with research, patience and a bit of luck.

I %100 agree this is the start of something big, however i struggle to see another year of growth like we seen the year neymar and the other big ones prices what 7 folding roughly, even though the potential for future investment as its still very unknown is huge, that probably contradicts myself but, if it grows at the same rate and more, which it should do as the word spreads, neymar should x7 again, and we all know thats just insane, then again thats an unrealistic example as he grew, £10 roughly so to x7 again thats like growing £50, but my point being another £10 is £22 neymar can you see that, yet realistically theres no reason why this next year we wont see a bigger investment than last year

• @SMacFI yes, I think my reference to neymar is a little misleading. I think there will be a dozen that double, maybe triple. Seven fold is more of a handful of times per generation.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.