What youth can your see rising

• So a few French youngsters who will be playing rose today and a select few from other leagues
    Anyone have any they think will rise from other leagues before they start which have been missed

• Zaniolo will rocket any day now as Serie A approaches imo. Far better talent than all the others that have risen.

• Not quite youths but surprised the following 2 players , with decent PB scores, seem to have been missed.

Federico Chiesa 22yo
    Mikel Oyarzabal 23yo

Also, definitely not a youth, but cant believe Filip Kostic has seemed to avoid any of the rises and to coin a phrase I cant stand - he's a PB Beast!

• @JonesyFI-WH

I have been very tempted by Chiesa.. I am kind of waiting on him to know where he is going to end up. For me he is probably more valuable staying at fiorentina for another season than joining juve where he'd be competing with Ronny and Dybala... I think a fair few English clubs would be interested in him, but it does not seem easy to attract Italian players to the prem..

One Frenchy that has gone without rise due to a minor injury and not playing this weekend is Yacine Adli... He is a PB talent in the making and is attracting some interest from the prem, but again I'd sooner see him stay at his current club a year (I do hold)

• I like Zaniolo (hold) but I think I'd be on Adil Aouchiche if I could; looks a talent. Eze also looks the real deal but I'm wary now he's at Palace - they're a back to front team and not sure that was a great move for him or his price on here.

If you're looking for a player with a good yield potential, Donnarumma. Still cheap but if you were planning on holding for 3 years should get a steady stream of income from him.

• Isak and chuckwueze for sure
    More a gamble r lopez sociadad - hoping europa league gives him a chance.

Depending on how many goals osimhen scores he will also rise.

The new divs have given amazing value to many players.

Obvs i own these players!.

• @Tom77

I'm on Isak and Osimhen, umming and ahhing on Lopez and Chukweze. I like Lopez and his price is great value for his potential. He had good goal and assist record for B tame and was on set pieces. Made it into the squad a couple of times and i think he played in a friendly recently too. If he is on the bench in the opening games I will definitely get him in, just a bit wary of youth getting sent on loan to non pb leagues at this time of year... I hold 750 Smith-Rowe and I am praying he is not loaned out to the Championship again!

• I find it very curious how many times those 2 players, chiesa and oyarzabal get mentioned together. Tah and Akanji used to always get the same treatment

• @R2d2

There are some very good prospects that still have 20-30% spreads on them in the Bundesliga. Their league starts last so it is where the value is right now if you are not chasing IPDs per se... Some I have purchased are:

Josh Sergant (been getting matched around 65p, he was £1.10 last season and is a highly rated prospect.)
    Nadiem Amiri (hopefully he fills the Havertz void this season),
    Marcus Thuram (possibly injured but I expect big things of him and seems PB friendly),
    Hannes Wolf (on loan to Gladbach with option to buy, very highly rated at Salzburg and now playing under his old manager there who is now at Gladbach).
    Hwang Hee Chan, new signing for Leipzig, posted impressive stats at Salzburg but I don't know if he will be starting..
    Florian Neuhaus, this guy is a very stylish and intelligent footballer. I love watching him play but it does not necessarily translate into being a good FI hold. He has made the Germany squad for the first time and plays for an excellent team in a creative role. He gets some corners and set pieces, and his scores should improve with age as most players on FI do (average age of PB winners is 28 I believe!)

• @Baydog when does there league start

• @R2d2

I think it is around the 20th of Sept but don't quote me on that.. There are probably 2 fixtures in the massive IPD promo window for bundesliga players at a guess

• @MickTurbo that a good or a bad thing Mick?

• @JonesyFI-WH just curious mate. I rate Chiesa, I dont rate Oyarzabal, as investments I mean

• @MickTurbo ok cheers. Maybe its just a coincidence thing. I rate both quite highly personally. Massive season with the Euros coming up for Oyarzabal to cement a place in the side.

• @Baydog said in What youth can your see rising:

@Tom77

I'm on Isak and Osimhen, umming and ahhing on Lopez and Chukweze. I like Lopez and his price is great value for his potential. He had good goal and assist record for B tame and was on set pieces. Made it into the squad a couple of times and i think he played in a friendly recently too. If he is on the bench in the opening games I will definitely get him in, just a bit wary of youth getting sent on loan to non pb leagues at this time of year... I hold 750 Smith-Rowe and I am praying he is not loaned out to the Championship again!

I still think sociadad will sell a couple, however they do have europa and he could easily get into a season long squad with that comp plus copa del Rey....

One of the teams to watch and will get sentiment with d silva joining.
    Also really think Isak has gone hugely under the radar, kid is only 21 already got 2 against madrid...A great goals to minutes ratio....

Chuckwueze is like a simmering firework imo.

• @JonesyFI-WH

I have been getting bids matched at around £1.90 for Oyarzabal today. Fill yer boots time.

• @PrideofPools yeah cheers. I bought 100 at £1.85 a few days ago. Bought prior to the announcement as I thought it was gonna be decent (it definitely exceeded my expectations) but was surprised to see MO didn't shift.

• @JonesyFI-WH

I think the lad is quality and happy to hold for a while. He got an assist or a goal nearly every game in the summer restart. With enhanced IPDs, reckon you can easily make 10% ROI this month alone.

• Every single one of them will rise year on year especially as the platform grows and takes more market share from mainstream bookies

Enjoy the gaming revolution Brother