Neto

• Of all the keepers I've bought he's the only one not really budging and the sell price is around 10p lower than what I paid - and I know I should have maybe tried some lower bids but Ter Stegen's injury had just happened and I thought there might be a mad rush.

Have I missed out on some news, is he still expected to deputise for the first two months?

Is it just that the Spanish league hasn't started yet and his price should rise when Barca start playing?

• I have a few hundred of him as well i think the only downside it that Barca dont play in the 1st weekend so i think he is only eligible for 2 games , but even then, if he keeps a clean sheet in one of those matches he returns 30%+ yeild in 1 match..at 34p he is not much of a risk

he was also linked to Arsenal in jul.

• on a 3 year bet it's a no brainer mate. Stagnation for a prolonged period would still make it a decent. In 3 year time you will be able to cash out at stake.

• @PR88 based on him moving away in the next three years or purely just from being Barca's number 2?

I'm not worried as such just wondered if people knew something I didn't, there was a short burst of buys when the injury was announced but thought he'd have gained a bit more momentum. Not got a load of money invested in him but was just curious, thought Ter Stegen might have had some positive news or they'd brought in another keeper.

• Some people would have bought early and then sold when he went up, others will be prioritising players who are playing now and others will try and wait until he gets his first clean sheet before buying!

Look at Depay last night, if he hadn't of scored he wouldn't have gone up 50p!😁

• @Marksandygill said in Neto:

Some people would have bought early and then sold when he went up, others will be prioritising players who are playing now and others will try and wait until he gets his first clean sheet before buying!

Look at Depay last night, if he hadn't of scored he wouldn't have gone up 50p!😁

There were some interesting dynamics at play last night with Depay ...

Several long term holders used the fact he scored 3 goals (15p ipds) as an excuse to refresh/recycle the hold. Sell at full price, pay the 2% commission, then buy back at full price and get 15p of in play dividends.

These holders will now be eligible for the majority of Septembers enhanced ipds, whereby if Depay decides to score another hatrick, and let's be honest, he was pretty average last night, yet still got 3 goals and a scary PB final total, then you have another 30p ipds and a player that is a PB machine in a team that can focus solely on challenging for the league this season without the added pressures of Europe.

The platform always moves in cycles and at this present time, the proven dividend winners are king.

Back to the original point though, your right, just wait til the Barca team sheet is announced and Neto starts, or gets a clean sheet. His price will fly.

We often give other punters far too much credit in terms of their 'football knowledge'. Many on this platform know very little about world football other than the English Premier League.

• @howsthebacon TBH I think its some people being lazy and even know Stegen is injured, when the first Barca game approaches and people catch on his price will 100% go up.

Same with the Atalanta keeper.