Trouble accessing and logging onto forum...

• A message from Erased Citizen that his FI app updated this morning and as a result, he's currently is unable to post or access the forum.... So in case you start wondering where he is, he hasn't abandoned everyone he just cant log on.

Hopefully its a bug that can be fixed in another update but he's annoyed as he does value the advice thats given on this forum. My Android app is fine for now , although every time my screen goes off i have to log back into the app which is niggly in itself.

• Had this myself and drove me crazy! Mention to him you need to log into the FI website and the access the forum from there, will log him back into the forum.

• @DW
    Aye - just did this myself as i was kicked out on my mobile phone and it worked

• Should be possible to access direct from browser, that's the way I get on here. This link may work?https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/categories

• happened to me a couple times in the past, very annoying, and while i dont post much its ok in that sense but when youve read posts when not logged in it doesnt recognise that and that is a pain

• Thanks for all the replies, he can view the forum but unable to post any messages or replies. Fingers crossed it sorts itself out.

• One other tip, in addition to the above.

When he opens his internet browser, tell him to do it as private browsing session, then access the website, then go to the forum from there. No idea what the issue is, but if it's a cookie somewhere then this could help.

• I've had problems o and off the last few weeks, it logs me out and when I try to log me back in it says incorrect details, then when you request an email for forgotten password nothing happens, have tried numerous times and not once had an email.

The workaround I found is go into the app settings, change your password and when you go to the forum I can log in again

• Same issue here. Only on the app. Obviously works on browser. Assume an app fix will ‘re link’ it

• im seriously pissed off with FI currently i withdrew 1k last week no problems......tried to withdraw 4k two days ago got a message about some stupid healthcheck and needed to send my driving license and all would be good...sent that then they came back saying oh we need one more thing upload the front and back of your debit card
    yeah of course i will thats the normal thing to do absolutely stupid so now my accounts suspended.....quite happy to take comissions off me for a year but when i want to withdraw theres complications

• @Rob-E whilst annoying, completely irrelevant to this thread lol

• Seems as though I can get on here now but only through the website browser and not my app, which is very annoying!

The app used to have you automatically logged into the forum but it doesn’t now and when I try log in it just says invalid details. I’ve tried everything (clearing cache, logging in and out of desktop version, reinstalling app, changing password, etc, etc) but it just won’t work.

Tried explaining this to Customer Service and all they can say is it works for everyone else so you must be doing something wrong. FI Customer Service is beyond crap!! Plebs sat in front of a keyboard dribbling, is the image I get!

Anyway I will hopefully be able to get on occasionally via this desktop faf but it sometimes locks me out of here also.

Let’s hope they pull their finger out and sort it as clearly you can’t access via the app anymore.

• @Erased-Citizen I had the exact same issue, from the app go into your account settings and change the password for the app, you'll be forced to log in again ut then when you come to the forum you'll be able to log in with the new password, that's what worked for me

• @Ddr said in Trouble accessing and logging onto forum...:

@Erased-Citizen I had the exact same issue, from the app go into your account settings and change the password for the app, you'll be forced to log in again ut then when you come to the forum you'll be able to log in with the new password, that's what worked for me

I’ve tried that; didn’t work. Same message; invalid details which I know is a load of bollocks as if I try register again with the same details it says they already exist. It’s a pile of shit!

• @Erased-Citizen are you trying to change the password when you go into the forum or from account details in the app, you need to do it in the account details of the app not the forum

• @Ddr said in Trouble accessing and logging onto forum...:

@Erased-Citizen are you trying to change the password when you go into the forum or from account details in the app, you need to do it in the account details of the app not the forum

Yep I’m changing it in account details of app and then going through the whole logging in and setting pin code, etc. Still makes no difference when I then try log into forum again; invalid details.

• @Erased-Citizen strange, that course of action has worked twice for me now

• @Erased-Citizen

I have never logged in via the app.

I logged in once via the browser, once on forum created a shortcut (in phone menu, along with bookmarks, new tab, history etc and on my phone called "add to home screen"), move this shortcut icon to a place on my choice (for me next to the FI app).

I use shortcut every time.

Sorted!!

• @Martyn-B said in Trouble accessing and logging onto forum...:

@Erased-Citizen

I have never logged in via the app.

I logged in once via the browser, once on forum created a shortcut (in phone menu, along with bookmarks, new tab, history etc and on my phone called "add to home screen"), move this shortcut icon to a place on my choice (for me next to the FI app).

I use shortcut every time.

Sorted!!

That’s what I’ve just done 👍🏼

• @Ddr i know but considering this thread is sort of a complaint i couldnt see any other ones ideal to post on haha rediculous tho aint it who asks you to upload the front & back of your debit card online lol never known something to be so stupid