NATIONS LEAGUE - DOES IT COUNT?

• Lots of mixed messages coming from FI as to whether these games count or not.

Screenshot_20200827-103323.png

This says they do.

Would be good if they did. I'm sure lots of traders have players in their portfolios that were purchased for Euro 20.

• Definitely no PB, maybe IPD's, or maybe just IPD's for Nation Leagues tournament rather than qualifiers. Will find out the day after the first matches but would like it cleared up before then!!

• I emailed CS this week and they told me no, they donโ€™t count.

• I thought things were going too smoothly on here.

Always rely on a 'fuck up' to alienate yet more traders!

Get a grip and put an announcement out!

• 1E184C86-AF76-4E34-AFA4-364172595F9F.png

I canโ€™t promise itโ€™s correct though....

• @Richio
    I think that may be right.
    Just had another search and found this on the academy page.

Screenshot_20200830-133305.png

Disappointing though. I'm sure it was included last time.

• @Dronny-Gaz I asked her about PB, but she clearly just ignored me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Gonna be a bit boring ten days or so. Will it just be media days then? Could be a good time to top up on some players as the market quietens down.

Also, we've seen how much effect a decent friendly perfomance can do. All it takes is a couple of goals and you could offload some players for a decent price.

• @howsthebacon said in NATIONS LEAGUE - DOES IT COUNT?:

Gonna be a bit boring ten days or so. Will it just be media days then? Could be a good time to top up on some players as the market quietens down.

Also, we've seen how much effect a decent friendly perfomance can do. All it takes is a couple of goals and you could offload some players for a decent price.

Any young player will get a rise if they get a brace or hatrick,

• @Tom77 I hold Foden so he is the main youngster I think could benefit from this if he gets game time.

• @howsthebacon said in NATIONS LEAGUE - DOES IT COUNT?:

Gonna be a bit boring ten days or so.

Aint that the truth. But it's a wake up call when you're absolutely gutted that you're not gonna be excited about PB dividends for 10 days! I'm gonna have to start talking to the Mrs and maybe even cut the grass! Pleased that I've at least got an element of MB in my port now with Neymar. And a little bit of TOTM incoming. Other than that I'll just be waiting for google alerts to pop up about my non PB players getting linked with PB teams ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• @MickTurbo same, definitely gonna be some Messi FOMO. I bought back in at 6.61 but sold at around 7.20. Regretting that but I only held a small amount the second time around so the MB wouldn't have been much.

Like you, I hold Neymar so hoping he can grab a few MB places. Hoping there will be plenty of bargains to be had over the next week before prices start flying up ready for the Prem starting.

Sterling is one player I hold who I'm looking at topping up, seems quite cheap. Kane and Salah too maybe.