Rakitic to Sevilla

• How will this fare? At least no Banega swallowing up the PB, but is he the favourite for their top mid? Or Ocampos?

• @Leclerc said in Rakitic to Sevilla:

How will this fare? At least no Banega swallowing up the PB, but is he the favourite for their top mid? Or Ocampos?

The only reason Banega scored so highly was because of the set pieces and corners that he took with such regularity.

Ocampos takes the pens and will stay on them.

The set pieces/corners were being taken by Suso when Banega was absent.

I don't expect Rakitic will produce Banega-like PB scores.

• @johnboywalker Why must you hurt me like this? I wanted to buy Rakitic, and now I cant because youre being mean.

Thanks for letting me know that, I can see Suso staying on corners

• @johnboywalker Given his success rate on free kicks with Leganes, I'd be very surprised if Oscar Rodriguez (on a 5 year contract) isn't given set piece responsibility. Agree on the penalties with Ocampos.

They don't play until 27th September so will be some guesswork until then.

• @Harford-is-God said in Rakitic to Sevilla:

@johnboywalker Given his success rate on free kicks with Leganes, I'd be very surprised if Oscar Rodriguez (on a 5 year contract) isn't given set piece responsibility. Agree on the penalties with Ocampos.

They don't play until 27th September so will be some guesswork until then.

Guess we will have to wait and see mate, but Suso has also recently signed a permanent deal with Sevilla and I don't know if Rodriguez is good enough to just walk into that team and start taking all the set pieces ... 🤔

One thing is for certain, they will all probably suffer from the Lopetegui rotation system at some point.