A milestone!

• Been on the Index for around 18 months and consider myself a small trader.

I am happy to report I have just passed the £1000 profit mark.

Port value stands at £2272, and have to say I am super happy about it.

Want to say a big thanks to everyone for their advice, and to Football Index and Adam Cole for a great product.

Never been a PB player, so my divs have only just tipped over £100 and my commission paid is £144. Shows you can win by shrewd trading( and some bad trading)!

• @Moukoko

Congrats mate. Always nice to see a fellow forum user 'winning'. 👍

We all have different strategies, some more successful than others, but regards your reluctance to play the PB games, there won't be a better time on the platform to now consider casting an eye over this area.

The rewards are now well worth the risk when a sub £1 player can potentially return a quarter of his price in a single gold day. 🤑

• @Moukoko well done mate :) only been on a month and loving the product and the community. Port profit is obviously not a clear indication but I'm around £250-300 up but if I was to IS I'd probably be more around £100 up. Hoping after 12-18 months to be in a similar position to you.

My gf was sceptical when I told her what I was doing but I only took a small amount of my savings that was losing money in an investment ISA and chucked it in here bit by bit whilst slowly learning about the index.

What would you say was your best buy or piece of business in those 18 months?

• Great work chap, hell of a return 👏🏼👏🏼

• Nice one.

Better profit then me and i have been trading about the same time with a similar port size. Got more dividends though but plenty of ways to skin a cat on here as you said.

• Nice returns, well done!!

• @johnboywalker thanks! Yeah, have dipped in and out of div winners, but definitely hoping to increase div winnings over the next 18 months. Had a couple bad experience with some of the more expensive players(Pogba, dybala, griezman), so I'm hoping some of my sub-£3 players start performing

• @Moukoko Well in mate! Quality stuff 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Apologies for the downvote if you get a notification, was doing two things at once, meant to upvote! Mistakes/losses are part and parcel of the journey and we all have them, learn from them and go again! Heres to the next 18 months being even more profitable for you! 💶💶💶💶

• Well in mate :)

Just goes to show whats capable!
    I'd imagine we will be getting similar success stories in 18 months time from those joining now - it really feels like the boom times are ahead of us once again!

• @howsthebacon thanks! Hard to say really. Really liked the Akieme tip I posted on here ages ago after watching him play for Barca B. Other than that maybe some flipping of the Atalanta wingbacks- somehow managed to get out at profit with Castagne, Hateboer and Gosens and then would buy back in on rotation

• @Moukoko said in A milestone!:

Been on the Index for around 18 months and consider myself a small trader.

I am happy to report I have just passed the £1000 profit mark.

Port value stands at £2272, and have to say I am super happy about it.

Want to say a big thanks to everyone for their advice, and to Football Index and Adam Cole for a great product.

Never been a PB player, so my divs have only just tipped over £100 and my commission paid is £144. Shows you can win by shrewd trading( and some bad trading)!

Good job! It's been interesting to have you here as your strategy is different from mine and it's educational to hear someone having a different way to win.