Iphone app changes

• A lot of sudden changes been made not sure if it resembles the android app more now or not. Its weird though but nice to see the dividend table is now easily accessible within the new rankings tab

• @Black-Wolf said in Iphone app changes:

A lot of sudden changes been made not sure if it resembles the android app more now or not. Its weird though but nice to see the dividend table is now easily accessible within the new rankings tab

Nothing changed on android 😔

• The separate rankings tab is very handy.
    I'm having issues though trading...very glitchy you have to go back and forth to try and get bids placed.
    I'm also booted out of forum..... I can only log now from desktop at work and not from app on the I phone....mailed customer support and they advised me to delete and reinstall app but I'm hesitant to that as I fear further issues. It's a dose not to be able to access forum but will live with it for now.

• @BMCG ive not tried trading on it yet but i keep going to deposit when i want go to the forum. Rankings page will hopefully be used for TOTM table too

• @BMCG said in Iphone app changes:

The separate rankings tab is very handy.
    I'm having issues though trading...very glitchy you have to go back and forth to try and get bids placed.
    I'm also booted out of forum..... I can only log now from desktop at work and not from app on the I phone....mailed customer support and they advised me to delete and reinstall app but I'm hesitant to that as I fear further issues. It's a dose not to be able to access forum but will live with it for now.

I had this exact issue and did everything they said (reinstall, clear cache, change password, etc, etc) and it sorted nothing. To be honest the people on customer service were about as much use as tits on a horse and even dared to say that I must be doing something wrong! To get over it I just logged in via the desktop and set a link up in my bookmarks on my phone and I now go in that way.

I have since had an email from customer service saying that I wasn't doing anything wrong and it's an issue that a number of people with Apple IOS are experiencing and that they're looking into it. So watch this space!

Apart from that issue the update seems okay and it's nice to see a dividend table and rankings tab, etc.

• @Black-Wolf said in Iphone app changes:

@BMCG ive not tried trading on it yet but i keep going to deposit when i want go to the forum.

If I had a pound for every time I keep doing that also, I'd have 5k to invest haha

• @BMCG

On your phone - try logging into the website then accessing the forum through there, it seemed to work for me the other day when i was kicked out.

• Updated app just now and in the squad list you can’t view in pence increase/decrease. It’s only viewable in % @Marc_FI