The Punts

• Have been perusing the players list and trying to see if I can find cheap players that could, if planets align, work out ok. Hot off the likes off profit on Henry Onyekuru and Loic Remy, here's a few players who look like they are absolute crap, but may be able to turn a profit ( or you may be stuck with them forever). If you fancy it, buy them. I for one am not touching them with a bargepole.

First off, who is up for an Orji?
    Orji Okwonkwo that is! Currently not making much of an impact at Montreal Impact, the 23 year old Nigerian striker has a sell price of just 17p. The upside???....eek, he is on loan from Bologna so may return to Serie A in December. One gold day win and potentially over 90% profit

Next one, more a shit cheat than a punt. David Remeseiro of Valencia. Sell price of 15p. 26 year old winger returning from loan at Getafe. Known as Jason everywhere except football index, Valencia appear in the shit financially, so he may get a chance to make a name for himself(a second name)

Giuseppe Pezzella. Signed for Parma yesterday from Udinese. A left back, sell price of 15p, 23 year old. Had a tasty heat map

Thats it! 3 cheap bags of shit that might lose all your money and might win back double!

• I thought this was an thread about westy's gang of retrobands 😳

Damn my dyslexia!

• My mate for my birthday a few weeks ago gave me 50 quid to spend on any player on FI. I wished he had stopped there...as there were strings attached.

1. Player buy price must not exceed 25p
    2. Under 24
    3. Can not sell him unless his buy price exceed 45p.

Essentially, it is 50 quid tantalisingly out of reach. Always there to look, but never to touch.

And now I am stuck with the sack of shit that is Dimitri Oberlin. Swiss international cough cough who used to play for youth battery farm that is RB Salzburg. Get in whilst you can lads....

• Meanwhile I’ve pretty much bought all the promoted players in Spain and Italy including an 8p reserve goalkeeper, a Libyan International and a Premier League winner!

If I’ve missed any transfers to non-PB leagues then I don’t want to know!

Good luck!

• @Dr-Jan-Itor you have sound mates! I could not imagine my mates spending 50 quid on me haha

• @howsthebacon Ha it was a milestone birthday if that helps (not saying which one!)

• This reminds me ... my cousin Martin once went seven days withoot changing his punts.

His teenage brain thought it was socially acceptable to simply turn them inside out on a daily basis, for a full week.

Hopefully I've contributed to this thread ... 😂

• @johnboywalker said in The Punts:

This reminds me ... my cousin Martin once went seven days withoot changing his punts.

His teenage brain thought it was socially acceptable to simply turn them inside out on a daily basis, for a full week.

Hopefully I've contributed to this thread ... 😂

"Cousin Martin. Is that code for yourself? ;-)