Sanco or messi

• Sancho to man utd. Messi to man city will they happen . Who do u invest in if any . bit of fun only . Sancho deal for me will get done. what do you think

• @Mart i personally dont see Sancho at United as i just dont think it makes a great deal of sense. I see him more likely back at City or closer to home at one of the big london clubs but for some reason i get the feeling he will most likely end up at real madrid. I dont know why i think Real its just a gut feeling.

As for Messi i still think theres a possibility he goes to City as im not sure deciding to do a u turn and stay at barca now is wise for club or player

• @Mart neither for me, plenty of value everywhere else

• @Black-Wolf got to disagree with you there mate. I think it makes perfect sense for Man Utd to go for sancho. They will need at least 4 top class players to fight out for the front 3 if they are serious about making a challenge on all fronts.

• @Monty i dont think it will be Sancho though

• @Black-Wolf I’ve always thought it will happen. Not sure the VDB singing makes sense in my eyes but I’m sure they know what they are doing (you would hope) 😂

• I think the Sancho move could hinge on what deadwood they can shift this summer

• @Monty 🤣🤣

Even if he does move a dont see it as good for Sancho or any other United player from an FI perspective because they would share the spoils therefore devalue them all to a degree. They cant all win all the time

• i agree think utd would have to sell before they could buy him . Not thought about him going to Real Madrid but would be a great move for him .

• @Black-Wolf said in Sanco or messi:

@Mart i personally dont see Sancho at United as i just dont think it makes a great deal of sense. I see him more likely back at City or closer to home at one of the big london clubs but for some reason i get the feeling he will most likely end up at real madrid. I dont know why i think Real its just a gut feeling.

As for Messi i still think theres a possibility he goes to City as im not sure deciding to do a u turn and stay at barca now is wise for club or player

I could see Real Madrid also. I could see a fresh generation of Galacticos. I think Mbappe and Camavinga are both destined to play for Real, add to that Sancho and at least 1maybe 2 from VinJ, Rod and Reinier maybe even Cherki, and probably all your missing is a superstar wing back along the lines of Trent and youve got Galacticos Mk II

• Looks like Messi staying at Barcalona for another year . will his price drop down to the 6.00 mark