Treble Media Buzz Challenge!

• For anyone interested in a bit of fun, who wants to predict who will win the MB (1st places) through the approximate 30 days of Treble Media Buzz before the WC kicks off?

So from the approx 30, who will win and how many.

I predict:

Kane - 8
    Neymar - 7
    Salah - 7
    Pogba - 4
    Ronaldo - 2
    Bale - 2

• Neymar -Ronaldo - Messi and perhaps Salah should dominate with the odd English player and transfer rumours to play a part, Kane has very little media coverage for some reasons, dot see him topping the chart that often

• If there are no really big transfer rumours about, then i’d expect the World Cup bound Neymar (injury return), Ronaldo (last WC he will play at), Messi (can he carry Argentina like Maradona), Kane (England’s best player) and Pogba (new hair cut for WC) to dominate.

• @Ermejo said in Treble Media Buzz Challenge!:

Neymar -Ronaldo - Messi and perhaps Salah should dominate with the odd English player and transfer rumours to play a part, Kane has very little media coverage for some reasons, dot see him topping the chart that often

To be fair Kane has been injured a bit and I am sure the papers will be going to town on Kane for the World Cup.

• Salah, Pogba, Ronaldo, Messi, Bale & Neymar will be the only ones who get it IMO, unless any major transfer rumors happen

• Interesting topic! OK complete guesswork but I reckon that with Neymar likely to be back before the end of the French league, he is going to be right up there from the off. The CL final between Real and Liverpool is going to set off the Salah vs Ronaldo chat with Messi thrown in as a result. Pogba will have bursts of buzz as he always does, 2-3 days at a time, but will quietly be smashing the competition in term of yield like he always does. Kane will have the odd win and pick up form towards the end. Bale will win one or two and hazard to man City rumours mean that he will get one too.

Predicted number of wins (8p divs) is.......
    Neymar - 7
    Pogba - 6
    Salah - 5
    Ronaldo - 3
    Kane - 3
    Messi - 1
    Bale - 1
    Hazard - 1
    Others - 3

I reckon Neymar, Pogba and Salah will win at least 50% of the dividends on offer, which is £2.25 out of £4.50. That's a yield of 8%+ which is non too shabby

• Pogba - 7
    Kane - 7
    Neymar - 5
    Ronaldo - 3
    Salah - 3
    Messi - 2
    Hazard - 1
    Mahrez - 1
    Aguero - 1

• 30 days??? I would say Neymar injury news would hog then Kane before the England games whilst Salah, Ronny & Messi may get a couple each??? The question is 'IF' someone big gets injured between now and then it could all change???

Neymar 13
    Kane 5
    Ronaldo 4
    Salah 3
    Messi 2
    Pogba 2
    Griezman 1

• Neymar 7
    Salah 7
    Pogs 5
    Kane, Ron, Messi, Bale 2 each
    Dybala 1
    Balotelli 1
    Wilshere 1
    Alli 1

• I think Salah is showing he can compete with the old MB kings

• @NewUser108933 - couldn't agree more. He managed to milk stories along the lines of 'Phil Thompson says Salah is on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo' for what seemed like two weeks! If people think the buzz will die down after meeting Ronny in the CL final, win or lose, then more power to them but Salah's media draw is being grossly underestimated in my opinion.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.