Van de beek, boubacar kamara (can’t spell I it) and badiashile.

• I bought 300 of these 3 a week ago when the index was booming hoping I could flip them, stuck with them now for a long time it would seem. What do people think of them as holds?

• Badiashile and Kamara are good long term holds imo. I hold both. Both have very promising PB potential and have been linked with moves to bigger leagues/clubs. I think there’s genuine interest in the former from Man Utd too. Van Beek I’m less confident on. He has no PB game and I wonder where future growth will come from. I bought him he was linked to United and considered holding, but after reading some wise heads on here decided to sell for a quick profit. If he starts well he could get a bounce, but I’m not sure it will last.

• But Badiashile was £1 now 1.19 / 1.49

DVB £2.60 now 2.89 / 3.38

Kamara 1.12 1.04 / 1.15 but Was as high as 1.17

Why are you stuck with them ?

• As munchie said, Badiashile has scored in his last two. The spread will close considerably before Monaco’s next match. If you want to sell that would be the time, or wait until he scores or posts a big PB and sell.

• @Richio yeah I bought badiashile and kamara in a way that I wouldn’t mind keeping them for the long term, van de beer similar I think he’s under rated, he’s a very clever player, if van de beek starts regularly and gets a few goals what do you think he price might be then or is it all about pb for him to rise a lot?

• @Munchie63 well maybe it wasn’t a week to be exact 4 or 5 days maybe, I bought Donny at 3.40, badiashile at 1.50 and kamara at 1.17 so basically there peaks, not the best bit of trading really

• I think you will be fine with Van De Beek

• You'll be okay with Badiashile, apparently Man U have already been trying to buy him! Even if not he looks like a prospect at just 19 playing for Monaco (okay they're not what they used to be but still...)

And I have Van De Beek (albeit at £2.30), he's a 23 Yr old goal scoring midfielder playing for Man U and Holland, again you'll be fine with him long term as well I suspect!

• @Richio said in Van de beek, boubacar kamara (can’t spell I it) and badiashile.:

Badiashile and Kamara are good long term holds imo. I hold both. Both have very promising PB potential and have been linked with moves to bigger leagues/clubs. I think there’s genuine interest in the former from Man Utd too. Van Beek I’m less confident on. He has no PB game and I wonder where future growth will come from. I bought him he was linked to United and considered holding, but after reading some wise heads on here decided to sell for a quick profit. If he starts well he could get a bounce, but I’m not sure it will last.

Future growth from VDB will happen IF he plays well, even if he has no PB game (which we don't know 100% yet given it looks like he may play a couple of roles for United). But United are one of the few clubs you can get away with with no PB game as long as you are playing well.

• @Dr-Jan-Itor true, although he’s unlikely to get as much media as others and I wonder whether his role will change with Bruno very much the number 10 in possession. I doubt VDB will drop much, if at all, but I don’t see huge growth medium term either. It will likely follow form.

• for me they are all great long term holds. the only one i would think of fliipping is van de beek if he gets some good early performances in.
    For me Kamara is the kind of player that could end up at manchester City and Badiashile has the potential to become one of the worlds best defenders

• @NewUser332703 said in Van de beek, boubacar kamara (can’t spell I it) and badiashile.:

@Munchie63 well maybe it wasn’t a week to be exact 4 or 5 days maybe, I bought Donny at 3.40, badiashile at 1.50 and kamara at 1.17 so basically there peaks, not the best bit of trading really

ah. Fair play for replying.

Live and learn.
    Donny is a good player and will hit a peak you can sell at during the season I'm sure.
    badiashile I hold.....decent games and scores so far.

Not sure on Kamara, but imo you'll be fine