Bargains!

• With the queue's set to be voided with the introduction of order books some players prices are set to spike. πŸš€

Taking into account IS was disabled mid-March no shares have been sold back to the house since this point - meaning the shares are still in existence.

So once order books are in existence the players will return to their top price.

Below is a list of the Top 200 & the Squad list from 15th March 2020

Top 200

Screenshot_20200904-200101.png

Squad List

Screenshot_20200904-195821.png

Hope this information helps a few fellow traders out. πŸ‘

• Thanks for that mate @Ericali πŸ‘πŸΌ

• I don't fully understand.

According to this, Ighalo appears to be the person who will have the biggest percentage rise, so why does he currently have no bids?

• I do not understand what will happen to someone like Ighalo. If I've understood the announcement correctly (I probably havent) when the sell queue is dissolved he wil jump up in price as all the share are out of thr queue, then people can only big at 10p under the market price, but what is that? The newly inflated price based on the share in existence? Surely no one is ever going to make a buy order that high. Or can people put sell riders in below the -10p bid zone? Think I need another beer and read the announcement again

• @Wynnston The way I read it, the 10p is how much a seller can put an order in above market price. A bid will have a similar floor to currently and market price is average of the lowest 300 bids or average of highest 300 offers.

The prices will rise once the sell queues are cleared so yes the price will be artificial but my understanding is that FI will place a bid at each bid price, thereby giving an opportunity to get out if you are quick enough. Happy to be corrected if I’ve got that wrong.

• May have confused this with share issuance though. They will offer a volume of shares at each price including and above IPO, not put bids in.

• @Sped thank you, that makes sense. Could give people with fast fingers the chance to get out of players with long sell queues. Im probably just try to sit all the chaos out and see what my port looks like at the end of the month, it's all making my head hurt πŸ˜„

• @Ericali

Good lad Eric, this is one thing people havent really considered. Too wrapped up in potential price crashes without considering how they will increase first.

I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of prices settle at the current BUY NOW price, or close to it at least, once the initial sell orders are met and it becomes more familiar to us all

Nice contribution mate

• @ScouseSte said in Bargains!:

@Ericali

Good lad Eric, this is one thing people havent really considered. Too wrapped up in potential price crashes without considering how they will increase first.

I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of prices settle at the current BUY NOW price, or close to it at least, once the initial sell orders are met and it becomes more familiar to us all

Nice contribution mate

So messis price goes up to 8 quid then?

• @Ddr Yes mate

Messi will hit Β£8 again
    Sancho around Β£15.25
    Bruno will be Β£11+
    and so on...

• @ScouseSte said in Bargains!:

@Ericali

Nice contribution mate

I'm fine, theres just something in my eye πŸ‘¬

• @MickTurbo haha! Ya big softie!

• @ScouseSte I feel theres hope now for the Palestinians and the Israelis

• Will market makers/liquidity providers step in sooner to pre-empt such rises tho? I may have misunderstood!

• @Ddr

No the 10p limit on applies to sell offers HIGHER than the buy price (although why someone would pay 10p more to you than the current buy price is beyond me but Ive not digested it all yet ha!)

The sell offer will be similar to buy bids now but not as low as 60% like it was at one point. FI said the lowest you can offer to sell will differ from player to player

So if Greenwood is Β£10 say, I can offer to sell at Β£10.10 (why? Dunno!) but probably offer to sell as low as Β£9.00, maybe lower

• @ScouseSte yeah just re read it and realised that, deleted that part on the previous comment lol

• @MickTurbo said in Bargains!:

@ScouseSte I feel theres hope now for the Palestinians and the Israelis

We made up a while ago but after having a break from the forum and coming back to see all that nonsense about bullying etc really highlighted how bad it must have been for you other forum users to have to put up with me and Eric going at it all the time. Bloody tiresome! Never again

• @ScouseSte ha it's so easy to get to a point where you're deeply invested in a spat that it seems hard to just drop it. Good man πŸ‘

• @MickTurbo said in Bargains!:

@ScouseSte ha it's so easy to get to a point where you're deeply invested in a spat that it seems hard to just drop it. Good man πŸ‘

All about the football, strategies and trading now mate!
    There should be very little negativity on the platform over the next few months (not from me, i mean in general). Momentous times ahead mate :)

• @Ericali said in Bargains!:

With the queue's set to be voided with the introduction of order books some players prices are set to spike. πŸš€

Taking into account IS was disabled mid-March no shares have been sold back to the house since this point - meaning the shares are still in existence.

So once order books are in existence the players will return to their top price.

Below is a list of the Top 200 & the Squad list from 15th March 2020

Top 200

Screenshot_20200904-200101.png

Squad List

Screenshot_20200904-195821.png

Hope this information helps a few fellow traders out. πŸ‘

No, we won’t buy your Ighalo shares πŸ™„